Regular Contributor

Any information on it?    Thank you.

Trusted Contributor

I just received the email: 6 piece kit with powder foundation choice of 5 shades, 2 shadow sticks: moonlight (or was it moonlitSmiley Happy & smokey quartz, mascara, lip shellac in cherry blossom, foundation brush & makeup bag for $54.96.

Frequent Contributor

Just ordered on AD!

Occasional Contributor

I received an email, but no information on it! LOL!  Thank you!  

Occasional Contributor

The last time I ordered a Mally TSV, I was very dissapointed in the shadow sticks.  They used to be made in Italy, now they are made in China.  The quality is very different.  

Frequent Contributor

Watching the first press and this kit looks great. I'm intrigued by the foundation, seems like significant coverage but easy/fast. Also, I'm very into that mascara. 

Honored Contributor

I'm really skeptical about the formula changes. I know posters have said they have the "new" shadow sticks, and they don't stay on like the older ones. Also, the formula is her mascara is different - although not the one in the TSV. IDK whether or not I'll get it. I'm a huge Mally fan, but I'm just not sure! Smiley Frustrated

Contributor

I have pink-toned (cool-toned) skin. No gold in it. In Bare Essentials I wear Medium. Does anyone know which color would be best for me in Mally's tsv foundation. Fair, light, or medium?

Frequent Contributor

Sandra's makeup looks great. She said no one is wearing false eyelashes on set (and they usually do for TV). I'm hopeful for this mascara. 

Valued Contributor

I'll pass.