Trusted Contributor
On 1/8/2015 scatha_guardian said:

I have many of the OLD L&L products, especially the large rectangular containers. It just seems to me that these new bowls have less weight than the older ones. I just can't see what I can use the small containers for. I would rather have the ones like K39452

I guess it depends. I have a drawerful and more in the pantry (also some of the larger nesting bowls in a cabinet). I tend to have larger pieces. I need some smaller ones for just that little bit of leftover. I didn't order this set, but am looking at this 12 (1 cp) bowl set ($17 and change and less S&H than the TSV). I would probably spread them around and share with a couple of people because I don't need 12, but a few would be good. One cup is a good size for leftovers or taking to lunch, etc.

Trusted Contributor
On 1/7/2015 allaries said:

While I did not buy this set, I am a LNL user. I just received the hot pick set and love them. I have the smaller bowls because I make soups and portion them in the 1 cup bowls and freeze them for use later. I also like the small cereal type bowls like the ones in the Christmas set. I live alone and they are perfect for my leftovers. I do have a couple of the larger bowls and they are handy when I take things to a potluck. I have tried other containers and they do not compare to LNL. I will purchase if it is something I need to add to my collection.

Just wondering, was the "hot pick" this set? I thinking of getting this set.

Thanks!

Super Contributor
On 1/6/2015 wakefield64 said:

So the product costs $20 and the shipping is $8...this is crazy. I thought of buying them, but I refuse to pay that shipping cost.

Have to agree with you and others... Shipping price is much too high for this...

Respected Contributor
On 1/8/2015 Gloria said:

Thanks!

I didn't really watch the show but saw this set presented. I also have this set (and yes, I paid the s&h without batting an eye) and use it all the time.

Trusted Contributor
On 1/8/2015 RedConvertibleGirl said:
On 1/8/2015 Gloria said:

Thanks!

I didn't really watch the show but saw this set presented. I also have this set (and yes, I paid the s&h without batting an eye) and use it all the time.

Thanks! Actually, I bought that set last year as an Easter gift for my SIL--filled with "Eastery" things (thought it looked like jelly bean colors). Nice set--love the colors! She loves L&L, too, and I have bought her many, many pieces. I was actually thinking of splitting the bowl set with her because the colors match that set you mentioned.

Valued Contributor

What's with all the bowl sets? What happened to all the canister sets (without flip lids) , egg cartons, cooler sets, rectangular sets, larger containers (9x13, appetizer, etc..)? I have enough bowls to last a lifetime... I keep waiting and hoping for some of the older things to come back...