Respected Contributor

So the product costs $20 and the shipping is $8...this is crazy. I thought of buying them, but I refuse to pay that shipping cost.

Valued Contributor
I can't believe people buy plastic ware on TV!!! Smiley Sad(((
Occasional Contributor

$28 plus tax for 5, count 'em, 5 bowls. Nope. I'd rather buy multiples of sizes that I might actually use. This comes down to a little over $6 per container. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Valued Contributor
On 1/6/2015 HelicopterMom said:

$28 plus tax for 5, count 'em, 5 bowls. Nope. I'd rather buy multiples of sizes that I might actually use. This comes down to a little over $6 per container. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

It's actually 10 bowls with lids. You get both the square and rounded containers. I'm not crazy about the shipping and probably the main reason why I won't order them.

Regular Contributor

Nice set...but I wish it would have been a lower price and a choice of either the round OR the zen. We got a nice set of round L&L a few months ago bc we were starting to transition from all of our old, crazy looking containers to L&L. Maybe Chris will come back soon w/just the zen set. The tsv is nice if someone is just starting out and needs a big set.

Super Contributor

20 bucks for 10 bowls & lids is very reasonable in my opinion. I mean sure you could probably get a set of 10 bowls/lids for less at a dollar store but they wouldn't have a silicone seal in each lid. Or come in this variety of colors. So it's all in what you're looking for. If you want to go rock-bottom cheap, then just use baggies for everything.

And $8 for shipping is not so exorbitant that it would play any role in my decision to buy or not. Most people drop 8 bucks easily day in and day out and don't think about it. On lunch, a can of coffee, Haagen-Dazs, etc.

Esteemed Contributor

I do not care for round or zen bowls....I much prefer square or rectangle...so much easier for storing in the cupboards and in the fridge/freezer.....so I won't be purchasing....

Esteemed Contributor
On 1/6/2015 wakefield64 said:

So the product costs $20 and the shipping is $8...this is crazy. I thought of buying them, but I refuse to pay that shipping cost.

It's a great deal until S&H

It's a deal breaker for me also.

Trusted Contributor
Zen set???
Honored Contributor
On 1/7/2015 CWS22 said:

20 bucks for 10 bowls & lids is very reasonable in my opinion. I mean sure you could probably get a set of 10 bowls/lids for less at a dollar store but they wouldn't have a silicone seal in each lid. Or come in this variety of colors. So it's all in what you're looking for. If you want to go rock-bottom cheap, then just use baggies for everything.

And $8 for shipping is not so exorbitant that it would play any role in my decision to buy or not. Most people drop 8 bucks easily day in and day out and don't think about it. On lunch, a can of coffee, Haagen-Dazs, etc.

Oh I agree that $20 is a decent price for a set of these L&L containers. But PLEASE $8 for shipping????? Umm I never drop 8 bucks as easily as you say people do! Never! I only do free shipping when on-line shopping. Its free or I don't buy. Simple as that.

"Pure Michigan"