Honored Contributor

We only like dark chocolate so these are an easy pass.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

they are good

but rushing to the end of the year is depressing to me, it's the middle of summer, Nov and Dec will be here 

Respected Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

they are good

but rushing to the end of the year is depressing to me, it's the middle of summer, Nov and Dec will be here 

I cant leave shopping until 4 weeks before Christmas though. Its too late to know if item is available and shipping. Id rather be able to see what company buyers are offering,  order items over the next 3 months and at sale prices and shipping dates scheduled.  Nothing depresssing about that for me.

Honored Contributor

I've never had one but they sound delicious.

Trusted Contributor

We only eat dark chocolate as well, so we pass on them too.

Critter Lover! (especially cats!)
Regular Contributor

I bought therm last year.  I ended up eating them rrather quicky (deopressiion eating) since it was the first Christmas without DH.    I'd originally thought I'd have one each evening foir months.  Didn't work.  I think I'll have to pass this year since I doi much better without treats in the house.   

Trusted Contributor

Lindt truffles are delicious. I don't care for the selection offered.

I will order online from Lindt, closer to Thanksgiving and Christmas. You can make your selection of flavors or mix and match. Prices are better than on Q, however you pay for shipping.

Respected Contributor

@luvzchiz wrote:

They are delicious, but we prefer dark chocolate.   Costco will have them on sale closer to the holidays.  

@luvzchiz I love dark chocolate. Sometimes I buy a small pouch at the grocery store, lol

Honored Contributor

Dark chocolate is a much healthier choice. 

Occasional Contributor

I can honestly say I so dislike this candy. It tastes terrible and all seem to taste alike. Not very good tastling chocolate at all if you really love good tasting chocolate. Make me gag when I see them sellimng them now and have to turn the channel when they are on.