Honored Contributor

All the plastic covers that come on Tracfones are cheap plastic. I always put a silicone jelly skin on mine since the cover is slick so I won't drop it. They are only a few dollars on EBay.

Honored Contributor
On 11/5/2014 happy housewife said:
On 11/5/2014 jojobeans said: I was supposed to get the pretty purple case but instead received a solid, drab purple case that I do not want. I was told to return it for a refund as they have no more in stock. (I wonder if they ever had any in stock.). I had better not get charged to return it as it is their error. I am really peeved with the Q right now.

Seriously ? You are returning the entire phone because you don't like the case they sent? I never cease to be amazed at things I read here.

And I've been pretty amazed at some of the things you've written in other threads! jojobeans didn't say she was returning the entire phone but, if she chose to, that would be her right. No need for you to jump all over her or any others who want the item that they were shown and they paid for.

Regular Contributor
My case was solid purple too and no protective glass covers either, so I was jilted too. Darn, why did this have to happen when I fell in Love with his phone, blaaaaa Oh well, I'm sooo in love love lovvvve with my phoneSmiley Happy
Honored Contributor
On 11/6/2014 maggie568 said: My case was solid purple too and no protective glass covers either, so I was jilted too. Darn, why did this have to happen when I fell in Love with his phone, blaaaaa Oh well, I'm sooo in love love lovvvve with my phoneSmiley Happy

They did not say this phone had "protective glass covers". They said (and demonstrated) that it has Gorilla Glass - no need for a protective cover.

I also have received my second phone and got the solid purple cover instead of the one shown on air. I'll be calling QVC about it.

Honored Contributor

I just called CS and it is, in fact, Tracfone who sent the phones out and the requests for replacement cases will be going directly to them. The lady said that it should be sent to me within 7 days...if available! Definitely Tracfone who dropped the ball on this one.

Regular Contributor
On 11/6/2014 Venezia said:
On 11/6/2014 maggie568 said: My case was solid purple too and no protective glass covers either, so I was jilted too. Darn, why did this have to happen when I fell in Love with his phone, blaaaaa Oh well, I'm sooo in love love lovvvve with my phoneSmiley Happy

They did not say this phone had "protective glass covers". They said (and demonstrated) that it has Gorilla Glass - no need for a protective cover.

I also have received my second phone and got the solid purple cover instead of the one shown on Your right I made a mistake, I also called and they will send me a new case. Yippe!""

Trusted Contributor

yikes i'm going to order this phone, now u guys are making me think, do i want too... i want the pink one, gonna order soon, it's on back order i cant wait to get it....