Honored Contributor

A631598 - Smooth and Sleek Wirefree Unlined Bra - Set of Two $58.98

A631597 - Smooth and Sleek Wirefree Molded Bra - Set of Two $58.98

Black/Light, Coffee/Pink, Dusk Blue/Wak Blue, Light/Light, Peach Ice/Rose 

IMG_0082.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: Jockey TSV - April 26, 2024

Be sure to compare prices and promo codes at jockey and other retailers. Jockey is sold at countless places and many offer good promo codes. 

Right now they're $28 at Jockey when using a 25% promo code.  The total would still be less than Q's sale price and their shipping and return costs.

Macy's has several Jockey bras for $28-$32 with a 30% off promo code on their website.

Respected Contributor

I really like this brand, wearing only their undies for probably over 30 years now. They're always comfortable and never disappoint. I got their bras when they were offered as a TSV a couple years ago and my favorite thing about them is that the straps don't fall. Seriously thinking about trying these, hoping I can get my order in before they sell out. I did do a price check so the price isn't all that special. I visited Jockey's site, the other site where I usually buy Jockey doesn't offer this new style.

Honored Contributor

Jockey is a good brand and I have been wearing their brand underwear for years. I haven't tried their bras and wonder how they compare to Wacoal which is all I have been wearing for many years.

Trusted Contributor

I have to say Jockey bras are well made and Very comfortable. For years I only wore Victoria Secret’s bras. Then I tried Jockey after Courtney recommended them and said she wore hers to bed, because they were that comfortable. Well I’ve worn my bras to bed ever since my aunt told me as a young teen to always do that. It’s funny now to hear Amy Stran saying she started doing that a few years ago when she read it prevents sagging when you’re older. I’m thankful I listened to my aunts advice and it became a good habit even when it was not the thing to do.

I often shop Jockey bras and just last month bought 4 convertible style bras for summer at the price of todays TSV. I’m sure this new style is Awesome though! 🤗🤗🤗
Esteemed Contributor

@CalminHeart   I just checked their website.  This bra is $38 on their website with free shipping at $59 so you'd spend  $76 for two plus tax. 

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for your input on these bras, friends.  Based on your comments (and the fact that I need new bras) I ordered one set in the peach & Ice rose.  I have never tried Jockey bras before. 

Respected Contributor

I love Jockey bras and have many. But I think it's odd that this new style really has no real band underneath the breasts- In the photos it is pulling away and I see a gap underneath. Not sure about this design.... For this reason, I'm Passing but hope they work out for all! 

Trusted Contributor

@Beammeupscotty wrote:

Thanks for your input on these bras, friends.  Based on your comments (and the fact that I need new bras) I ordered one set in the peach & Ice rose.  I have never tried Jockey bras before. 

Same here. The other day as I was folding laundry I was thinking that I need to replace my bras. The brand I ordered previously is no longer sold here at the Q so I was wondering what to buy. I ordered six bras and two six packs of undies. 

Trusted Contributor

The Jockey website is always hit or miss for me.  I'll get an email or see a promo code on social media and it won't be found on the site or go through. I gave up on the site a long time ago but love their items so I buy them here or Macy's.