Honored Contributor

Major yuck... 

Image result for yuck face emoji

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

These capris are awful, as will be the eyelet shirt and tank early March.  What's wrong with this group? Come on Gary, would you really wear these things? 

I  hate capris, crops, peddle pushers all of these.  So unattractive on everybody.

I don't like these.  At all.  But I see many women who look fantastic in all those types of bottoms.  I love crops and think I look pretty darn good in them.   

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

These capris are awful, as will be the eyelet shirt and tank early March.  What's wrong with this group? Come on Gary, would you really wear these things? 

I  hate capris, crops, peddle pushers all of these.  So unattractive on everybody.

I don't like these.  At all.  But I see many women who look fantastic in all those types of bottoms.  I love crops and think I look pretty darn good in them.   

I like crops and capris too! Just not these. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Despite the early "reviews" here, I predict a big seller . . .

Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Sooooo disappointed in the March Insider.....lacey and eyelet clothing.  I guess it saves me money but wish they'd have something new and different!

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon,@Lipstickdiva  Personally I prefer an ankle pant length or a just a little shorter, sometimes slim leg, sometimes soft fabric so it's a little flowy in spring/summer.  I just don't like anything much shorter on me.

Honored Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

Well we know Carolyn will buy them in every color for herself and her mother.

Respected Contributor

At first glance I like them. Wish I had n item number to look them up.  My legs are short enough that crops end up looking like very short ankle pants

Trusted Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@jonbon wrote:

Well we know Carolyn will buy them in every color for herself and her mother.

LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Feb 18 TSV - Denim & Co

[ Edited ]

Well after looking at the TSV on the models, I would say you need to size up. Jayne Brown says she wears a M (10/12) she said she felt more comfortable in the 14 (clue 1). The plus size model was wearing a 16 and it was way too tight. The petite model was wearing a size 4 and it was just hanging on her. Gary said to make sure you are ordering your correct size and be honest. Also, when you put your hands in the pockets, you can see your hands.  To those who buy this TSV enjoy. Also, they always try to do the hard sell of buy more save more. I don't understand why they don't price the TSV lower. It just shows you how much money they will make on this TSV. If they can offer $4.00 off on second, third pair etc that means they could have lowered the price. Anyway this is my 2 cents.