Honored Contributor

Dr. Scholl’s TSV - March 22, 2024

[ Edited ]

A633532 - Buckle Slide Sandals - Island Icon

Summer Blue, Gold Metallic, Honey, Silver Metallic, Black, Tofu, Vintage Red. $46.98

IMG_2817.jpeg

IMG_2818.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dr. Scholl’s TSV - March 22, 2024

I think they are cute❤ and ready for spring/summer.🥰 I have not worn a pair of Dr. Scholl's in many sunsets, but am wondering about the comfort.🤔

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

A633532 - Buckle Slide Sandals - Island Icon

Summer Blue, Gold Metallic, Honey, Silver Metallic, Black, Tofu, Vintage Red. $46.98

IMG_2817.jpeg

IMG_2818.jpeg

Another shoe???  Man QVC can you get any more boring???

Valued Contributor

Super cute. Remind me of the Dr. Scholl's all the sorority girls in my college used to wear around campus in a previous historical epoch. 

Tempted, very tempted, but I also wonder about comfort. They don't look like they'd be comfortable to walk in. I have a similar pair of mules that cut into my toes after I wear them walking around a bit. Not comfortable for walking the dogs for instance. 

Esteemed Contributor

If these were the original I would by a pair.  I had the white and navy blue in my teens.  We were not allowed to wear to school btw.  I still have my original Birkenstock so will stick with them.  I grew up by the beach in So California & these were all the rage.  I think the rep is too young to appreciate the wooden ones.  Mine were purchased at Thrifty's drugstore.

Honored Contributor

In 1976 I had a pair of red, white, and blue ones. I wore them everywhere! I can't remember what happened to them.

I ordered the red ones and because I'm kind of between sizes I went up. I hope I made the right decision!   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wore the Dr Scholl's in the 70's/80's like many others here. Although they bring back good memories of times go by, I don't have a desire to wear them again now.

On the other hand, I do still wear the same retro Reebok 'high top' sneakers from that same time period when they 1st came out (with the 2 velcro straps)...have in both the white & black. I was thrilled when QVC had them a few years ago. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

I wore the Dr Scholl's in the 70's/80's like many others here. Although they bring back good memories of times go by, I don't have a desire to wear them again now.

On the other hand, I do still wear the same retro Rebok 'high top' sneakers from that same time period when they 1st came out (with the 2 velcro straps)...have in both the white & black. I was thrilled when QVC had them a few years ago. Smiley Happy

Omigosh, yes! I wore the Rebok high-top sneakers with the two velcro straps! I LOVED them! I missed them when QVC had them a few years ago. I would have bought them. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AuntMame wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

On the other hand, I do still wear the same retro Reebok 'high top' sneakers from that same time period when they 1st came out (with the 2 velcro straps)...have in both the white & black. I was thrilled when QVC had them a few years ago. Smiley Happy

Omigosh, yes! I wore the Reebok high-top sneakers with the two velcro straps! I LOVED them! I missed them when QVC had them a few years ago. I would have bought them. 

@AuntMame  Check Amazon for your size...google:

Reebok Women's Freestyle High Top

Valued Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@AuntMame wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

Omigosh, yes! I wore the Reebok high-top sneakers with the two velcro straps! I LOVED them! I missed them when QVC had them a few years ago. I would have bought them. 

@AuntMame  Check Amazon for your size...google:

Reebok Women's Freestyle High Top

OMIGOSH! They even have them in purple! Sadly they are all sold out in my size, but as soon as they are back in stock....they are mine!  Thank you, @Susan Louise !