Esteemed Contributor

I did order in my favorite colors red/white/blue.  I understand issues with shipping but I chose to order and I promise not to complain if it takes awhile to get to me.  

Valued Contributor
Not if they’re sol out at 8AM.
Esteemed Contributor

More 1 ⭐️ reviews than 5⭐️ .  Mine are not here yet. Will definitely wash/dry before 30 days. Hoping for the best as I really want them. 

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

Wow. the reviews are not good on these at all.  Lots of reviews stating the material is thin and flimsy and that the fit is "odd" or "weird."  Some say they run big, some say they run small.  Many said all 3 fit differently.   

Trusted Contributor

Mine are horrible. They are like rubber and fit really weird.  I am sending them back.

Honored Contributor

My order hasn't shipped yet ( June11).  I bought Denim and Co. years ago, but until these tees I haven't ordered anything from that brand for 8-10 years.  I got the set with the light blue.  Comments here aren't too promising.  I usually pay a lot less for nice tees that fit me well from a well-known department store from which I order online and get items with free shipping.   Hope the D and C tees aren't a return for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@Squirrel Lover  "Rubber" has been used more than once in reciews to describe how they feel. 

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

Mine finally shipped.  Sorry I ordered and wish I could have canceled.  Price was more than I normally pay for tees and the comments are not very favorable.  I also hope they aren't too long on me.  Oh well--may be a return.

Respected Contributor

Mine came yesterday and going back today.  They are my usual D & C size large and way too tight in hip and stomach.  I could return for a bigger size but I probably would not get before fall and who is to say a bigger size would fit correctly.  When that many people complain about the sizing return shipping should be credited.   

Honored Contributor

I ordered them and then cancelled and I am glad I did after reading the reviews.  They should reimburse people for the shipping to send back especially when everyone is having the same issues.