Trusted Contributor

Probably finished with Tatcha

That's all.

Regular Contributor

Re: Probably finished with Tatcha

I am not a fan.  I tried it when it was first aired.  There was an oil and I didn't like it at all.  Usually if I try something and its a no, nothing changes with me.

Trusted Contributor

KJAE, I have always lOVED Tatcha products. However they are becoming to pricer. I know many items are getting pricer. At this stage I give items more thought . Not crazy about TSV  and I always look forward to their TSV. Will not purchase today. Eye cream is only 0.38. Not sure how tiny this size would be. Do you think it is a tiny size trial. Not good with ml. NEED ounces. HELP? Prov

Super Contributor

Tatcha is owned by Unilever...not the two girls who promote it on the Q. Unilever just bought out many brands like Kate Somerville and others.
Respected Contributor

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Rice Powder exfoliator ...  but that's really it.  I've tried so many and if used properly, which is key,  the exfoliator in this line GENTLY makes your skin so smooth. 

Esteemed Contributor

Big fan of the cleansing oil and rice enzyme polish. Will try to stock up on what I can find pre-Unilever.

I feel as if the Tatcha items that QVC has excess stock of were put together and called a TSV. Very pricey for their "birthday gift" to their customers.

Should have been a Free Shipping day today. I think it was on this date in the past?

Even with F/S the shipping right now is so awful even F/S would not get me to place an order. My theory is that QVC has not been getting shipments from China and has no choice but to try to disguise old stock as new and eventually ship the old stuff to us after several weeks. New items? Fugeddaboudit- especially fashion items. 

Unavailable and too $$$.

Honored Contributor

Unilever is not known for its quality ingredients, I sure hope Tatcha doesnt fall into that category now. 

Super Contributor

@sligo wrote:

KJAE, I have always lOVED Tatcha products. However they are becoming to pricer. I know many items are getting pricer. At this stage I give items more thought . Not crazy about TSV  and I always look forward to their TSV. Will not purchase today. Eye cream is only 0.38. Not sure how tiny this size would be. Do you think it is a tiny size trial. Not good with ml. NEED ounces. HELP? Prov

The size of the eye cream is a good size, it was the same size in last years tsv and it lasted about 6 months for me, I just use it at night

Super Contributor

I agree.  All the one day onlys and tsvs are the same products, like they are trying to get rid of stock

Esteemed Contributor

Just another brand that was sold.  Never good news.