Honored Contributor

Why would one buy a bra where the straps can't be adjusted?  I don't care what they say but any bra without an underwire will not be supportive for certain sizes.  I saw the one model and she was falling out the side of one of the cups.

Valued Contributor

I agree with you, I am not impressed with the TSV, It seems like they've had it on practically all day

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Why would one buy a bra where the straps can't be adjusted?  I don't care what they say but any bra without an underwire will not be supportive for certain sizes.  I saw the one model and she was falling out the side of one of the cups.

I made the same observation about poorly fitted bras on models earlier this week and it was deleted.

Honored Contributor

The TSV looks cheap, like it wouldn't support a butterfly.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

i totally agree about tbe problem of not having adjustable straps. i cant wear one without adjustable straps.

Respected Contributor

A knock off of Rhonda Shear, (Ahhh bra) made/ sold this same bra years ago,(very similar) . I have them and nothing great. The lace didn't hold up, and you can see it through a lot of summer tops. A little too late, and a total pass. 

Contributor

Yeah, even my wife hates these types of things.

Trusted Contributor

Does this bra give a uniboob?

Honored Contributor

Anyone here ever try a 'bandeau' bra (strapless)? 

Rhonda Sheer 2 pack Bandeau Bra 652-682.  Removable pads, etc.  HSN

I'm tired of falling straps, and just wondering if I should give bandeaus a try.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).