Respected Contributor

Re: Clarks TSV - Tuesday, October 18, 2022

I don't understand why ppl are saying these are overpriced. They are real leather. I feel this is an excellent price. If this was faux leather then yes, the price is high. 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

Olive and Aubergine are getting really limited! Both are sold out already in my size, and many other sizes. I really like the colors, but really don't need another pair of boots at the moment.. Wish they would have offered free shipping!

In fact, I think all TSV's should come with free shipping!!!!  

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

Screen Shot 2022-10-18 at 5.59.53 AM.png

Not expecting to buy, but was up with the show on and seduced.

For one thing, I have recently purged my shoe wardrobe of all heels plus uncomfortable/cute shoes.

For another, I am enjoying MIz Mooz, which these remind me of. For long lecturing, standing, heaven.

Got the aubergine and the olive.

Loved the blue, but did self-stop at two.

@1Professor I just did the same thing...I had a lot of shoes & boots that have been barely worn because of the heel that I just don't find comfortable.  I just purged my closet and several items will be going to my local consignment shop in a few weeks.

I like the look of these and if they are as comfortable as the look I will keep them.  I ordered the olive and tried for the dark brown but it keeps saying that it's already sold out im my size....I get free shipping because I have a Q card.

Respected Contributor

@haddon9 

You'll love them. Caroline, on this morning's first show, has a broken toe and wasn't planning to wear them, but said they are so comfortable!

I donated all mine (many never worn or worn once) to my local donation center which sponsors homeless shelters. They were thrilled to get Good Stuff.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor Good to know that they are comfortable for someone with a broken toe (that's very painful!).

I also ordered a pair of black Miz Mooz boots a few weeks ago when they were a big deal.  I have enough black ones now & hope the dark brown becomes available later today.

I have also donated a lot to my local donation center which is the Association for the Blind in my area.  However there is a consignment shop that I have also brought some things to which will take certain items to sell for me.

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom  These are kinda cute but I am not paying a return fee of $13.00 to try them on in my home.  I will go to a box store and be like Cinderella and find my glass slipper.  I have been burnt too many times on shoes for sure!

Regular Contributor

Nope. Not tempted. I wish it had a different bottom with a little heel or something. Easy pass and especially because of the price point and no free shipping as you ladies have already mentioned.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Any opinions on how these run in size? I know they are new, but size of Clark's shoes in general. 

Honored Contributor

They are nice.  I don't need any ankle boots so I didn't pay much attention to them.  

Respected Contributor

Too clunky looking without a distinguishing heel for my liking.

Needs more definition.  I don't like flat bottoms, however, cannot do higher heels but want something other than flat.

Sounds a little confusing but I think you get what I'm saying. Cat Very Happy