Regular Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams TSV 06-17-23

As I said in a previous post, I have three of these (ribbed) from the former version -- hooded, short sleeve, zip up, "poncho".  It is the same style.  What I found is that, although it is fun and cute, whenever I want something for warmth and air conditioning, etc.....I want long sleeves.  In short, they are impractical to me.  CUTE but not practical.  I NOW remember that I had gained "covid" weight and bought them to cover my stomach!  For real. 

Frequent Contributor

Just terrible.

Super Contributor

I'm not a fan of BFD,.....this is the ugliest most unflattering thing they have ever offered...jmo!

Trusted Contributor

They are  selling this as a UNISEX jacket.   Alberti is modeling it!   And he is stating that he will buy one.   So, it is NOT feminine.   It is a utility jacket.   Turned me off right away.  I don't need a untility hoodie.  At that price I would want it to be feminine.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NYwoman wrote:

They are  selling this as a UNISEX jacket.   Alberti is modeling it!   And he is stating that he will buy one.   So, it is NOT feminine.   It is a utility jacket.   Turned me off right away.  I don't need a untility hoodie.  At that price I would want it to be feminine.

I don't think I've ever seen a man wear that kind of jacket, hoodie, top...whatever you call it. AP would be the first one to wear it that I've seen in my life.

If the TSV was truly a unisex garment then I would think they would advertise it as such.

Valued Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

It looks like a nice summer robe I'd wear out of the shower [if it was a bit longer].  But that's it.  Not what I'd wear with an outfit.

@Caaareful Shopper   That was my first thought!  It looks like a robe!

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@NYwoman wrote:

I don't think I've ever seen a man wear that kind of jacket, hoodie, top...whatever you call it. AP would be the first one to wear it that I've seen in my life.

If the TSV was truly a unisex garment then I would think they would advertise it as such.

If QVC is having a male host wear and model the garment, they want to present / sell it as UNISEX.   Otherwise, they would not do it.   The feminine feature of the garment was immediately changed.    It is a utility UNISEX jacket.  

Respected Contributor

Stooping to new lows just to make a sale of a tent. Cat Mad

Trusted Contributor

They are selling it AGAIN as a UNISEX jacket.   Alberti has it on again modeling it for men.    

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Hard to believe they'd try to push something like that in June when many places are expecting record high temperatures.

They ought to give Barefoot Dreams the summer off, especially since they seem to be on virtually every day other times of the year.  I maxed out on them years ago.

Do you know that this is a huge country with many different weather zones?  We all don't live in Texas or Louisiana.  It's 60 degrees today, cold and drizzly.  It won't break the 60s all weekend.  Sweater and jeans weather, even if it is June.

@chrystaltree    Why don't you read all the posts before getting smart?  I've already addressed your comment.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment