Respected Contributor

Joy brought a goody…

[ Edited ]

On HSN...Honestly, this stretchable gel hot/cold pack is something I need! I've never seen anything like it and who doesn't need hot or cold compress sometimes? I actually need it right now, struggling with awful elbow tendinitis for 6 was  from gardening...  I think 1 black ( for the hubby) and 1 color.  Thoughts?

Respected Contributor

Isn't the TSV a mattress?

Regular Contributor

@Travone wrote:

Yes it is. Looks like she is talking about the Today's special on HSN.

Respected Contributor

@Skyegirl21  Who is Joy, what show was this on, and do you have an item number? QVC's Today's Special Value is a mattress.

Respected Contributor

@Josmad wrote:

@Travone wrote:

Yes it is. Looks like she is talking about the Today's special on HSN.

@Josmad. Thank you.   The OP did not include any of that information in her original post.   Since this is the QVC forum, one would assume she is talking about the Q, when no other information is given. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Joy brought a goody…

[ Edited ]

It's the HSN TS by Joy Mangano. Item # 829-948. OP did mention that it is on HSN.

Respected Contributor

@catter70. the OP amended her original post.   The original post did not include any reference to HSN or item number,  which is why there was confusion. 

Regular Contributor

@Travone wrote:

@catter70. the OP amended her original post.   The original post did not include any reference to HSN or item number,  which is why there was confusion. 

She did not originally indicate that it was on HSN. It was added later.

Respected Contributor

Sorry! Edited the post for clarity! 

Trusted Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

On HSN...Honestly, this stretchable gel hot/cold pack is something I need! I've never seen anything like it and who doesn't need hot or cold compress sometimes? I actually need it right now, struggling with awful elbow tendinitis for 6 was  from gardening...  I think 1 black ( for the hubby) and 1 color.  Thoughts?

@Skyegirl21   I am definitely ordering one for my knee.  Just a little confused with sizing on the chart.  The price is very good.