Regular Contributor

Re: Anybody getting Susan's TSV

@Susan Louise I did not order the big deal but thanks for the heads up on the tank on clearance.  I wear a black tank almost every day to work so I ordered two, hopefully they will fit. 

It is what it is!!!
Respected Contributor

I posted on Fashion forum did not realize there was a thread on SG Big Deal.  Just saw presentation on iPad does anyone know what size Antonella the host was wearing?  

Am in area where we do not get Q2 on t,v. so cannot rewind, checked product video - with Antonella - but it was mostly a telephone call from viewer no details on product.

Thanks for any help.

Esteemed Contributor

I was tempted by the blue Q2 Big Deal...but when i went to check it on my computer the print was a bit much for me....it was like the print didn't have one theme....seemed like a bunch of different prints put together....opted out...

Respected Contributor

I ordered the brown and the purple.  Of course I like prints and colors.  Am also happy when I find a duster in Petite.  I like the longer length cardigans/dusters, but some are just too long for me.

About a month ago, Susan had other print dusters and I bought the Spice, the Blue/Green and the Red/Black.  Obviously I like Susan Graver's clothes.

Now I am set for printed dusters and I see she had under the "New" section, printed velvet dusters.  I surely don't need another printed duster, but the purple/pink velvet is calling my name.

I work in a professional office and am always cold - the air is on even in the winter, so I will get a lot of use out of my dusters.

Honored Contributor

I think I would like this on others more than I would like it on myself.

Honored Contributor

I have 2 longer cardigans, but I don’t wear the duster length. I like paisley prints, but I don’t like these versions. I’m sure there are others who could pull this look off and look good. Just not for me. 

Esteemed Contributor

A pass for me.. I do not buy anything from SG.

Respected Contributor

Nope, it is a pass for me. Nothing to like about it.