Occasional Contributor
I bought the KA on Oct. 21 and it still says Processing when I look under my orders.
I emailed Q yesterday morning and was told it would be shipped within 24 hours. Still says Processing. Any one else?
TIA. 😊
Respected Contributor
@Little wrote:
I bought the KA on Oct. 21 and it still says Processing when I look under my orders.
I emailed Q yesterday morning and was told it would be shipped within 24 hours. Still says Processing. Any one else?
TIA. 😊

@Little that is odd because my order shipped within 2 days...originally I thought the color I picked would be advance order but it shipped early.  You should post your question on the Customer Care forum and ask one of the MOD's to help you with researching why your order is still processing!

Occasional Contributor
Oh that’s not good for me.
I’ll do that. Thanks so much.
Contributor
Mine took six days in process. Which is fun because I tried to cancel shortly after placing my order and it couldn't be done. Whatever. I need to learn my lesson about ordering small appliances from QVC. They are mass-produced just for a TSV, and "Quality" tends to go out the window, no matter the prestige of the brand. Next KitchenAid I buy I'll buy from the company directly or a retailer that at least offers a modern and fair return policy.
Honored Contributor

@Oolongtea.............yes your right same thing for computers.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Contributor
Yeah I learned that the hard way too! My Dell laptop is quite the slowpoke. When I upgrade, I'll have learned that I don't need a pretty-colored gold computer for a cheap price, I need a FAST computer that does its job.