Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Spoilers for the week Nov. 9 - 13

Remember that show where all of these people did come from the dead last year?

Honored Contributor

@Jessa9 @Annabellethecat66.

Don't forget, ladies....so far these rumors in the past haven't been completely true.  So far, the rumors/spoilers that four people will die from the disasters as false.  I don't think anyone died.  Baby Christian most likely has been kidnapped, I think.  Ian and Patty are probably plotting somewhere.  BTW, why isn't there an All Points Bulletin or whatever it's called, out for Ian's arrest?  They have to know by now that he escaped the fire.

I do think Adam will be exonerated but this rumor about Gabriel being alive is far fetched.  That would mean Justin Hartley will be playing a double role like Jack did.  This is the part I don't believe.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Are we going to find out soon that Nick and Sage's baby did not die?  I think that waco doctor and the "clinic" swiped the baby in hopes of getting even with Nick?   Could she be connected to the girl that nearly died when she jumped into the Newman pool while drunk?  I think that girl suffered permanent head or spinal injuries. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KentuckyWoman I doubt if we /they find out soon about the baby napping.  I stupid was it not to even look at the baby's 'body'.  I wouldn't be surprised if after a while, Sharon starts to realize that the baby is not hers.

Yes, most of us think that either this woman is the one that had the accident in the pool or one of her relatives seeking revenge on Nick.  But why involve Sage and Sharon?  What good is revenge when no one knows you got the revenge.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

foxxii, I was thinking about why she might mess with Sharon on this and maybe (but probably not) that she knows it will eventually come out and Sharon's life will (once again go down the toilet).

Sharon will be caught in the lie of being pregnant if she says she wasn't pregnant when she went there so she'll play along.  Come on we are supposed to believe no OB/GYN Dr has looked at her, Dylan hasn't talked to an OB/GYN Dr and Sharon wouldn't be thinking...."Hummm....why does this woman Dr think I'm really pregnant?  She must realize I'm not".

Honored Contributor

maybe gabriel ISNT alive, but maybe he left some sort of note or confession that is found or given to a lawyer maybe?

uh ohhhhhhh, gwen is drinking and her lips are getting loose......and she is one jealous woman.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein