Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Spoilers for the week Nov. 9 - 13

@Pook, I don't remember where I read this, but I remember something about Dr. Anderson being the girl from Nick's past in the swimming accident   ...............  but I don't know how true this is!

Respected Contributor

If Oct 28 was Chloe's last air date then when will we hear something about her baby.

I did not realize Adam (Justin Hartley) was so tall. He looked to be about 10 inches taller then Chelsea standing next to her in hospital scene yesterday. Part of the thrill of this Adam relates to his eye candy appeal!
Trusted Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@Jessa9. Paul took Chloe into custody that day she hit Mariah over the head.  She hasn't been mentioned since.  I did read, though, that that was her last view date...Oct. 28th I believe it was.

Thanks Foxxie, I must have fallen asleep that day.

Jessa
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the spoilers.  I have to admit...a lot of days I read what is going on here so I don't have to sit thru a painful episode of this show.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Forgive me if I'm repeating myself, but I want to learn who REALLY killed Delia .... the trial never had any expert witness to "prove" it was Adam's car that hit her and he never felt any "thump" .... Adam basically took other peoples' word for it!     It could be very  easily tied up neatly if we find that Kelly, Carmine or Detective Harding actually killed Delia.  Or how about the REAL Gabe Bingham killed Delia?   

As for this big fire at Newman Towers .... where the heck was Neal?     His daughter and grandchildren were there and it must have been on the GC news!   

I've only watched Y&R for about 2 years, so I don't know much about Adam's past .... and while I really liked Michael Muhney,  Justin Hartley is doing a great job, IMO.   

Honored Contributor

kindaglitzy, it's funny you said that (about his height).  Right after it was announced he was going to be on the show several of the 'stars' were on "The Talk" with him.

He commented more than once (laughing) about the fact that he was way taller than the other Adam.  

I really like him.  He's so nice to look at.

Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

kindaglitzy, it's funny you said that (about his height).  Right after it was announced he was going to be on the show several of the 'stars' were on "The Talk" with him.

He commented more than once (laughing) about the fact that he was way taller than the other Adam.  

I really like him.  He's so nice to look at.

I love him too Annabelle,,,I think he is soooo cute.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

I was never a fan of Michael M. (the original Adam) and I frankly was glad to see him go, and I honestly believe he did what was said he did against Hunter aka Summer!

That being said, I have really enjoyed watching this newer Adam/Gab and boy he is nice to look at as well!  He is such a likeable character, it's hard to hate him!

Honored Contributor

I wasn't planning on posting on Y&R today because I'm a little tired of being let down after getting my hopes up about SLs.   I'd like to see a SL completely end without being enshrouded with another mystery attached to it.

But, I just read something on Celebrity Dirty Laundry that got my adrenalin up.  They're saying that in a few weeks, a new character (woman reporter) will be introduced that will find evidence that will show that Gabriel ran Delia over after a night of drinking.  Adam only ran over Delia's scarf.  And guess who  will help the reporter prove Adam innocent?  Gabriel Bingham!

Part of it makes no sense, though.  Why would Sage give Adam Gabe's face if he were still alive?  Why would she marry Nick if she weren't really single.  

It's obvious that Adam is going to go free one way or another.  I'm just not sure this is no more than another rumor.  Hmmmmm.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

Oh Good Lord Foxxie....another person coming back from the dead.  It should be interesting.  Maybe Sage isn't all there.

Jessa