Honored Contributor

Re: Wendy Williams The Movie

@agb80 wrote:

I think there are similarities to Joan Rivers' type of gossip and humor although Joan would always say, it's a joke.  I don't care for the crassness of Howard Stern but did listen to some of it when younger to see what it was all about.  I'm not on the east coast though so it's hard to really know these people.  I remember reading that people listened to HS everyday while driving to work and laughed all the way.  

I am one of those people lol.  I would listen to him when I lived in Vegas.  Listened to him every morning before he went to Sirius.  Yes he would go too far and then I would change the channel.  He had wonderful guests and he is an excellent interviewer.  I had Sirius for a while.  He took so many days off at one point that I was listening ro reruns.  I do miss listening to him sometimes.  He has mellowed a lot.  

Honored Contributor

@Buffalogal47 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44  I'd have to think about that. Getting shot might be the better choice!

@Buffalogal47 

LOL.   Have to ask ....  Is your screen name your location?  I ask because I grew up in WNY.

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44  Yup. What area are you in now?

Honored Contributor

Did not watch!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

@Buffalogal47 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44  Yup. What area are you in now?

@Buffalogal47 

I live in So Cal, near Los Angeles.  My sisters both now live in Hamburg, if you know where that is.

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 Of course I know where Hamburg is; it's south of Buffalo on the Lake Erie shore. I live in the Northtowns, in Amherst.

Honored Contributor

@Buffalogal47 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 Of course I know where Hamburg is; it's south of Buffalo on the Lake Erie shore. I live in the Northtowns, in Amherst.

@Buffalogal47 

I have lived in both Cheektowaga and Amherst.  LOL

Honored Contributor

This was a movie that never needed to be made.