Respected Contributor

Re: Wendy Williams The Movie

@BornToShop wrote:

I'd rather watch paint dry......

I think you are being too generous.

Honored Contributor

Who is interested in this creepy woman, anyway?  Ugh!   The only way I'd watch is if someone held a gun to my head.  

Valued Contributor

Would rather watch CARTOONS....

Honored Contributor

No

Trusted Contributor

I think there are similarities to Joan Rivers' type of gossip and humor although Joan would always say, it's a joke.  I don't care for the crassness of Howard Stern but did listen to some of it when younger to see what it was all about.  I'm not on the east coast though so it's hard to really know these people.  I remember reading that people listened to HS everyday while driving to work and laughed all the way.  

Trusted Contributor

@Xivambala  Funny you mention this because I always thought she was a man in drag! 

Esteemed Contributor

I may be mistaken but I think WW had a lot to do with the production of the movie. That may account for my opinion of the ten minutes I watched. A skinny actress who seemed more naïve than a school girl played Wendy and I just couldn't stand another minute. The whole story seemed unbelievable, at least to me. I checkout out Highway Through H€LL on demand...much better and true-to-life.

Trusted Contributor

This has to be a joke, right? The networks are really scraping the bottom of the barrel for new progamming, aren't they.

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44  I'd have to think about that. Getting shot might be the better choice!

Esteemed Contributor

Hmmm............no, it seems a little like a hot mess.