Respected Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- July 2016 (includes spoilers)

It's so good to see Nicole, Zende and Sasha again! (not really) Woman LOL

I was waiting for someone to walk in on Eric and Quinn during their embrace. Too bad.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

@lainey1 One word UGH!  I agree with you.

Contributor

I can't believe Eric is involved with Quinn. He is a good looking man, not to mention rich. He can have his pick of women. But I imagine that the writers have him involved with Quinn to bring about the downfall of Steffy and Fishlip's marriage. Whatever Quinn's plan is, I hope that it backfires.

Contributor

Just wanted to add that nothing good can come from this trip to Monte Carlo. But that should make it interesting.

Honored Contributor

Why, oh why did they put Nicole in that dress that swallowed her tiny body?  It didn't help that she was wearing very high shoes.  I could tell because she was head to head in height with Zende.

I hate to say it but that dress would have looked better on Ms. Skank Sasha.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

SO, B(H)rooke(r) is now after Ridge again, who is falling all over her.  Gee.  Wonder how they ever came up with THIS new and exciting story line?  What creative geniuses.   NONE of US would have thought of that. . .

They should have named this show "As the World NEVER Turns." 

Honored Contributor

No creativity at all, @Sooner.  I've accepted it.  Actually, though, I hope Brooke and Ridge do reconnect.  Thomas is putting moves on Caroline again and she doesn't seem to be stopping him.  Why does she have to be with the baby when Thomas sees him.  Give him a visitation schedule and say "see ya".

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've gotten to the point where I pay little attention when it's on but I did come in the room right as she was acting like she was fixing her blouse and said to Thomas I'm his lunch (paraphrasing).  So I guess she breastfed the kid in front of him, so.....to her, I guess she does have to be there if she's so worried about 'feeding' him.  I forgot to add she obviously never heard of a breast pump....

Valued Contributor

Why are they showing everyone in their kitchens?  Don't they have living rooms anymore.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DJP wrote:

Why are they showing everyone in their kitchens?  Don't they have living rooms anymore.

It gives the Logan women an opportunity to showcase their knife skills.