Respected Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- July 2016 (includes spoilers)

Yes, B&B has really sunk to an all time low. Quinn in the disguise was just stupid, although it did remind me of the Sally Spectra days when she used to do the same thing. Quinn looked like the scrawniest man! lol

I was waiting for Eric to tell Steffy that Quinn is the new woman in his life. That would've pushed Steffy right over the edge and back into Liam's arms. Well, maybe her showing up at the office will do it anyway.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

This show just get more and more ignorant.  So why would Deacon (Quinn's ex-husband) be her biggest cheer leader and always hanging around?  What male would put up with her going after another man?

And how about Eric?  Come on!  He knows all of the anguish this B has caused his family.  If Stephanie was around she'd have thrown her (and her fish lips son) out on their ears as quickly as you could spit.

Honored Contributor

Preach, @Annabellethecat66!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Valued Contributor

Well... if the Spencer boys head off to Europe (Steffy in tow), maybe Liam will run into Hope.  Isn't she there somewhere?

He could remember how much he loved her and rekindle things just in time for Wyatt & Steffy to have a falling out as she realizes it's Liam she really wants.

YAWN.

Respected Contributor

I can't remember the back door of "'the" offfice being used before Friday.  All I remember is the peeping door.  Is this a new thing?

Respected Contributor

@KarenQVC wrote:

I can't remember the back door of "'the" offfice being used before Friday.  All I remember is the peeping door.  Is this a new thing?

@KarenQVC that back door has been there quite a long time. It's just not used very often.

Honored Contributor

I thought someone said that Hope (whatever her real name is) is actually staring in some other show (not a soap).  So I doubt if she's available.

Contributor

Hope (Kim Matula) is starring in a Lifetime show "Unreal". It would be great if she would come back to B&B and shake things up. Nothing will make Steffy more interested in Liam than Hope coming back to rekindle the relationship with Liam.  

Fishlips could have whichever one Liam doesnt't choose. But I doubt Hope will come back to B&B. 

Respected Contributor

Spoilers for week of Jul 17: (from boldbeautifulfan.com)

~ To protect his secret affair, Eric sides with Steffy when she goes on a tirade about Quinn's presence at Forrester.

~ Liam and Steffy share a close moment as they make plans to attend the Spencer Summit in Monaco.

~ Wyatt and Steffy decide to invite an important guest to speak at the Spencer Summit.

~ Deacon arrives and gives Quinn many good reasons not to follow Eric to Monte Carlo.

~ Zende and Nicole get back to working on their relationship.

~ Zende surprises Nicole with a special gift in anticipation of their plans for a romantic evening together.

~ Nicole and Zende have a special night as they make love and take their relationship to the next level.

~ Ridge and Brooke lean on each other as they discuss their struggles in their respective relationships.

~ Caroline becomes conflicted when she and Thomas discuss their son and Ridge.

~ Katie is surprised when Brooke unexpectedly acts on her behalf in regards to Bill.

~ Brooke plays mediator when Bill and Katie come face-to-face in an all-out battle over Will.

Spoilers for week of Jul 25:

~ Spencers and Forresters arrive in Monte Carlo.

~ Quinn gets a bumpy ride to Monte Carlo thanks to a pair of fellow passengers.

Honored Contributor

Can this soap get any worse??? Another disguise for Quinn? She's such a stalker. Eric deserves whatever comes next.