Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- April 2015 (includes spoilers)

On 4/9/2015 gogirlfriend said: I just read somewhere that Rick will accept Maya for who she is when he finds out the truth about her, also he is planning on hiring transgender models also!

gogirlfriend, I can't wait to see that, lol. I'd have to see it to believe it because that just not Rick. If it happens, it won't be before he goes berserk first.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Frequent Contributor

You can read more on it at Celebdirtylaundry.com, ( I think that's right), the rest of the Foresters are going to go head with the hostile take over after they find out what Rick will be doing.
Honored Contributor

On 4/9/2015 gogirlfriend said: You can read more on it at Celebdirtylaundry.com, ( I think that's right), the rest of the Foresters are going to go head with the hostile take over after they find out what Rick will be doing.

I hope there is a hostile takeover. Eric, Rick, and Brooke need to be taught a lesson. Eric and Brooke have blinders on when it comes to Rick. Brooke said today that Ridge needed to pay for things ridge did to Rick growing up. What about the things that Rick did to ridge and others. I don't remember details but Ridge took the blame for killing someone to keep Rick out of jail. Rick has been nutso since birth.

gogirlfriend, celebritydirtylaundry.com is not known accuracy if I'm remembering right.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

gogirlfriend, I just went and read the article over at celebrity dirty laundry. We might have an interesting angle on this SL coming up. Itbsays that Rick might use the angle of hiring transgender models to make Forrester a front runner in hiring them. Hmmmm, we shall see.
Honored Contributor

Look! This is written by people who live in LA. They have a world unto themselves. They think everyone thinks like them.

Think about this.....just how much uproar would there be if he started calling her names or even got REAL upset about this? That would be a normal reaction. I don't care who you are! So Carter blows off a little steam and keeps quiet? Come on! He'd be so angry and go running to Rick in a second because his man,^hood would be challenged.

Yes, he'll maybe, get a little upset like Carter then all will be OK with it. Come on people, like I said, these writers live in a little bubble and they don't want people tuning out on the show (of course it wouldn't be that many people, but the publicity would not be good).

That's when I will really stop watching this show. It's just getting stupid. It only lasts maybe 20 (or less minutes anyway).

My complaint is the way they've handled the entire thing. I want to see Rick start a romance with a real TG. I want to see what they go through and I want to see a real one. That's the real way to handle this. This whole thing is stupid.

Can you imagine how a real TG feels? There are few (very, very few) who looks like her. Then they take a regular beautiful woman and say she's that. I'd be like, "No. Show how difficult it is! Show a little of what we go through. At least use a real one!".

Honored Contributor

Yeah right. It IS pretty offensive to the TG group.

Respected Contributor

So, will Maya lie to Rick about what the pills are for?

Nicole modeling was fun to watch, especially the faces on Ali and Carter. {#emotions_dlg.laugh} At least she finally took off her hat!

Brooke is really convinced she can get Ridge back with a snap of her fingers. I wonder if the writers will have them get back together AGAIN at some point.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Yes, I think they will get back together because that's what a large group of people want. They've had this group for a long time and it continues to grow.

You watch, they will be back together. It might even be at some time near sweeps (I still don't know when that is).

Honored Contributor

Based on several shows I've seen lately about this subject and people who have undergone the operations, there are always scars (not just internally but externally) and if she was so poor I would think she'd still have scars.

Now we're supposed to think that he would get bent out of shape over some pills? They just skip over so much. If they want to introduce this subject they should handle it differently. How, I don't know. I am sure there would be people who could help with the introduction of this to the B&B audience.

I read when they did the segments on the homeless (remember with Stephanie) they went out to shelters and talked to actually homeless people, etc.

I'm just saying this show makes me grit my teeth. Based on reading about what other's think and in my soap magazines a lot of people feel the same way.

They aren't upset about story lines going off into nowhere (like Y&R) they're upset about the entire story line and how it's been introduced.

Occasional Contributor

On 4/10/2015 annabellethecat said:

Based on several shows I've seen lately about this subject and people who have undergone the operations, there are always scars (not just internally but externally) and if she was so poor I would think she'd still have scars.

Now we're supposed to think that he would get bent out of shape over some pills? They just skip over so much. If they want to introduce this subject they should handle it differently. How, I don't know. I am sure there would be people who could help with the introduction of this to the B&B audience.

I read when they did the segments on the homeless (remember with Stephanie) they went out to shelters and talked to actually homeless people, etc.

I'm just saying this show makes me grit my teeth. Based on reading about what other's think and in my soap magazines a lot of people feel the same way.

They aren't upset about story lines going off into nowhere (like Y&R) they're upset about the entire story line and how it's been introduced.

Sorry but that's not true. "YMMV" your mileage may very I can tell. You that today there are a lot of highly experienced surgeons where not even A gyno just by looking at it not even poking inside yet wouldn't lnow. So that's def not true, a lother of people have a scar and but you have to realize after a couple of years and with medicine you will diminish. That scene today of her with the pills was a joke. A person like Maya whose been good at being stealth would never go around carrying a bottle so openly like that. They should have had a real TG woman play this role. I stopped watching B&B when Queen Stephemaie died. Today was my first day, Last time I remember wasn't Maya poor and was locked up or something and was looking for a baby that other girl gave away or something? How did she ever end up with Rick? And modeling? Also where is Amber? Her baby and the father at? I found it funny when Brooke was being her old prancing in heat for Ridge, wasn't she trying to get with her sisters husband?