Trusted Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- April 2015 (includes spoilers)

Wish Brook would go away, she wanted her sisters husband, then her daughters father,they don't want her, so now shes out to get [or try] ridge. I am not one who wants them together,mainly I don't care for Brooks attitude, she used the snapping finger already, please let it rest.I like Ridge and Caroline together, and I surely hope she doesn't go back to Ric,

Brook is always after a man who is commited to another,she is sick. Is her alcohol problem over so soon?this show is unreal, Maya will get out of the pill situation that's just a little tease it was Friday you know,they want us back for Monday,I agree with someone elses point of view, yes ric will be a little up set, but in the end he will accept myra cause that's what the liberal actors family wants. It will be so normal.

Honored Contributor

Brooke had a nerve bringing up RJ. Saying she wasn't bringing him home because of Ridge and Caroline. He's almost never home anyway. If RJ didn't mind her stealing Katie, he won't mine Caroline.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

Well if Caroline stayed with Ridge and if she decided she just didn't want kids for whatever reason, then I could see them together. Really I don't know how much of an age difference there is between them but if it's over 10, then I would say he really is too old for her. She'll be alone down the road anyway. I liked her with Rick but darn it, he doesn't deserve her now. He deserves what he has now.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

Brooke's really full of herself. Telling Ridge, "I could have you if I wanted you". She's always been sure of herself, but I don't think she's ever said something like that to Ridge.

If anyone thinks these people are going to really, really come down on Maya, I can't see that happening. This is LA people!

Honored Contributor

On 4/11/2015 jenagal said: Well if Caroline stayed with Ridge and if she decided she just didn't want kids for whatever reason, then I could see them together. Really I don't know how much of an age difference there is between them but if it's over 10, then I would say he really is too old for her. She'll be alone down the road anyway. I liked her with Rick but darn it, he doesn't deserve her now. He deserves what he has now.

jenagal, I liked her better with Rick, too, for the very same reason....Ridge is too old for her. Plus he's fickle. After all of that running after Brooke while she was with Bill while he was with Katie was too stupid. Made no sense. The writers changed their minds as to the way they wanted the SL to. I think the change happened when Brooke told the show that she wanted to go to Italy to do that dance show. Ridge AND Brooke need to be alone for awhile.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Well the show is only about 20 minutes long (after commercials) then add on the amount of time taken up when they show the outside of the buildings.

Respected Contributor

On 4/11/2015 annabellethecat said:

Brooke's really full of herself. Telling Ridge, "I could have you if I wanted you". She's always been sure of herself, but I don't think she's ever said something like that to Ridge.

If anyone thinks these people are going to really, really come down on Maya, I can't see that happening. This is LA people!

I agree.....Myron, Myrna, Maya (whatever her name is) will become a hero to all.............everyone is suppose to forget that her snotty attitude and behavior towards everyone was deplorable and has nothing to do with whatever "S" she/he identifies with.........she and Rick both need a major attitude adjustment and deserve each other.....Caroline deserves someone with class and someone who loves her.......Rick and Ridge have neither one of those traits.

Honored Contributor

I totally agree with you hulagirl.

Honored Contributor

On 4/12/2015 annabellethecat said:

I totally agree with you hulagirl.

Me too. Now the way they have set it up, she will come out the angel. Brooke? LOL!! My most hated soap character of all time! That arrogant woman gets everything she wants, wrecks lives (even of her children) at will and walks away unpunished.

I may be done soon with this one. We may have to start writing our own show here. . .

Honored Contributor

Sooner, I was telling my friend this evening at dinner about B&B and how so many shows are now sticking this in the middle of the story line (where there was nothing like that before). She just sat and shook her head.

I told her how beautiful Maya is and she laughed (we were out to dinner). It is unbelievable that we are supposed to accept this story line out of the air.

B. J,enn,*er is soon going to have his special on with D. Sawy*e,r. It's interesting because I buy the soap magazines and I can tell you that there is actually not that much in them on this subject. You'd think (based on the way it's being put as a story line on so many shows, they'd have it plastered everywhere. But they don't.

I don't understand why it is necessary that we have to have it on our soap. We only get about 20 minutes of what used to be interesting story line about people who made beautiful clothes and were in love with themselves and each other.