Valued Contributor

I watched this movie today.  It's a horror movie. and its horrible.  It stars Patrick Dempsey as a sheriff in Plymouth, MA.

Such a downgrade from Derek Shepard, I can't imagine why he would even star in this.

Awful movie.  Very gorey

Esteemed Contributor

@disneynut57 wrote:

I watched this movie today.  It's a horror movie. and its horrible.  It stars Patrick Dempsey as a sheriff in Plymouth, MA.

Such a downgrade from Derek Shepard, I can't imagine why he would even star in this.

Awful movie.  Very gorey

@disneynut57   Is this a new movie on Netflix?   I've not heard of it .  Will look it up , but I'm not a fan of horror movies usually .  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Thanksgiving on Netflix

[ Edited ]

@Kitty Galore  I saw it in the theater (behind closed eyes alot) I think last summer & if not for who I was with I would have left way before it was over.  I don't know if you ever saw Cocaine Bear,  this was not the same story, but the same kind of gore.  And, @disneynut57, no idea in heck why Patrick Dempsey would star in this.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

While scrolling what's new on Netflix just the preview for this movie itself looked evil, skipped over it, not a fan of scary, gory films.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

We saw it at the movies and enjoyed it. The trailers showed how gory it would be, it's  horror satire, so that was expected. Thanksgiving needed a horror flick🤪

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Trusted Contributor

I liked it. I was surprised to see Patrick Dempsey in it. While it was gory, I thought it was campy.  

Esteemed Contributor

I watched it last weekend. I laughed at much of it. Love horror movies

all my life.

Esteemed Contributor

@colleena wrote:

@Kitty Galore  I saw it in the theater (behind closed eyes alot) I think last summer & if not for who I was with I would have left way before it was over.  I don't know if you ever saw Cocaine Bear,  this was not the same story, but the same kind of gore.  And, @disneynut57, no idea in heck why Patrick Dempsey would star in this.

@colleena    No I didn't see cocaine bear I saw the previews and felt it looked awful !  Dont find a poor animal 

being high on drugs funny .  I know it was a popular movie I would not ever watch it though . 
I never even heard of Thanksgiving ,  and I agree about Patrick Dempsey being in a movie like this ,  not that I've seen it , but doesn't sound like a movie he'd be in.  I'm going to pass on it.