Honored Contributor

Re: 🌸🌸THE BOLD &THE BEAUTIFUL MARCH 2021 w/SPOILERS🌸🌸

@J Town Girl  Casting has been woeful. Think about it, the doctor you referenced was just awful, I'm often embarrassed for Zoey, Zende, Paris and even Carter at times. Vinny is no rock star and frankly neither is Finn, though he's shown a bit more range lately. The story lines and scripts are embarrassing too and so I can no longer watch on a regular basis. I'm down to once or maybe twice a week at the very most and fast forward through even those shows I do bother to try to watch.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

"Steffy, the baby is mine!" How hard is it to say that?

@AuntG  Seems like Finn is testing her to see if she will marry him and truly

loves him before the BIG reveal. 

So dumb, I agree. Hope they both disappear for a while, sick of them.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thomas is so boring now that he is "a good guy". 

Tired of hearing how he has changed and is a different person. Stupid.

He has gotten so messy looking to me and really doesn't peak my interest

as much as before.

Every show needs a villian. He is so much better playing that. 

Now he can be Hope's hero, saved the day and he was the one to

bring her peace of mind.

Honored Contributor

Agree. Give Thomas back an edge. He doesn't have to be an all out rotten hard core villain, but he should have just a bit of an edge. And yes, I've been saying it for months, clean the man up, give him a haircut and for cripes sake, shave him. He used to be hot. And speaking of hot, they can tell me 'till the cows come home how handsome Finn is, and he is cute with a nice lean body, but hardly drool-worthy. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Dr. Finn looks to me like a teenager that has to grow into a man. There's something childlike to his face. 

Trusted Contributor

I tape the show and watch it at the end of the week, I skip through the zoe,sister zende story, not interesting at all,the clothes on this show are hideous, is that the future fashion,horrible.yes Finn tell her, I was yelling at the t.v. they dragged that out intentially,just to get us to tune in monday,this show has lost the charm it use to have, and I am sad about that. tucka.

Honored Contributor

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for week of March 15:

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Monday, March 15:

Double dose of irony! Will Bold & Beautiful’s paternity switch end in Thomasaccomplishing the seemingly impossible? Or is it too much of a stretch?

When Hope receives miraculous news from an unexpected source, we can only assume that it will have to do with the paternity of Steffy’s baby, which has been hanging over her head like a black cloud since Liam was named as the dad.

In moment that’s so romantic, it’ll make you believe in love all over again, Steffy finds her happily ever after… at least for now. Will she finally have the family she’s not-so-secretly longed for?

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday, March 16:

On the heels of hearing information that turned everything around in a heartbeat, Steffy gets swept up in how her life instantly changed for the better.

Hope shares life-changing news with Liam, but will it truly be enough to heal their deep-seated marital issues? After all, nothing can change the fact that her husband had sex with his ex at the first sign of trouble.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday, March 17:

Will Brooke’s opinion of her stepson change for the better once she and Ridge gain a more in-depth understanding of Thomas’ heroic act?

After hearing Hope’s stunning news, Liam finds himself on the hot seat. Will he come clean in the face of her difficult question about his feelings?

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, March 18:

Steffy makes a significant gesture to prove her love to Finn. Will she finally remove the portrait of her and Liam basking in their love from her living room wall?

After giving his wife an answer to her probing question, Liam presses for a second chance in their marriage. Is anyone surprised that Hope remains unsure of their future?

Hot Topics: Wait, are we really going to just ignore the stunning move Steffy just tried to make? Plus, Zoe just won the “Nice Try, But… No” award.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, March 19:

Drat. The show is pre-empted for CBS Sports: NCAA Basketball.

Honored Contributor

OMG!  It’s so obvious that Fen was talking to someone with Steffy’s wig/hair.  I guess she’s already had the baby or is having her baby soon.

Both actors are looking at something other than who they’re supposed to be looking at.

He seems so much younger than Steffy.  Has that ever been addressed on the show?

I figured out kinda, how many minutes are actually the show.  With all the commercials, it’s arount 20 minutes with at least 10 minutes of commercials.

I wonder what these actors get paid for a few minutes work.  They’ve whittled down the actors on the screen to 5 or less.

Honored Contributor

@tucka The outfits are awful. The March 15 Soap Opera Digest has an article called "Arriving in Style" in which B&B's executive fashion consultant talks about how she has upped their wardrobes. I was surprised to see big names like Channel and Gucci mentioned. The brand LoveShackFancy appears under what she has the younger actresses wear. My sense is the actors have some say in the matter because Finn prefers deep navy and black clothing. Liam gets put in RRL, which is Ralph Lauren's vintage brand. I was surprised to read about what it takes to dress the characters because most of them look like a hot mess to me.

Esteemed Contributor

It felt like I was watching the Bachelor today. 

Not romantic when there is a fill-in for Steffy.