Trusted Contributor

Re: 🌸🌸THE BOLD &THE BEAUTIFUL MARCH 2021 w/SPOILERS🌸🌸

I too watched most of the shows this past weekend.  I did not watch today's episode yet but will later.  My DVR

was full so I missed last Thursday and Friday's episode.

I had to go to "on demand" which does not allow you to fast forward. I wasted a full hour watching Thursday and Friday's episodes with no 'baby daddy" reveal.  I couldn't believe it!

Long story short, Finn pops out a huge diamond, goes on bended knee professing his everlasting love for Steffy for a few days, bla, bla, bla without a "by the way, the kid is mine".  

I know we all like evil Thomas, but I am happy they are making him somewhat normal for now.  He just might pull off getting Hopeless away from Liam for awhile. Then he will go nuts again. I always thought Lame and Steffy were a better match.  Steffy is not boring given a good storyline.

And I agree @stevieb he needs to shave that nasty beard off.  He's a good actor and has life in him like

Dollar Bill.

Honored Contributor

They must have spent some bucks filming on location at the beach house. You could tell Finn was with his real life wife in the close up scenes. Steffy didn't appear to have a real person to play against in her dramatic scenes. It must be rather hard to emote when no one is across from you. I'm liking this story quite a bit.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pink123  Agree. As far as a more youthful character and actor, Thomas is about the best thing this show has going for it at this point and they need to use him more effectively. He has 'presence' and always brings a spark to scenes that most of the others, despite their acting talent (or lack thereof, as the case might be...) don't generally seem to have. 

As for other thoughts...

They really need to bury the entire Zoe/Paris/Zende story line. It's simply not believable, it's not interesting and the acting is just awful... Come on, cut your losses folks and move on... 

So hoping Liam is left out in the cold... Think it would be such justice, whether Hope opts in on Thomas or not, for her to simply decide that she has no future with Liam... Assuming Steffy, the bimbo, opts in with Boy-toy Finn, Liam can go pound sand or compete with his drip of a brother for FloHo...

And speaking of the needy tramp, Steffy, there continue to be rumblings of another potential paterity test that would leave Loser Liam without any parental rights at all with regard to his child with Steffy... Yes, speculation continues that Bill is Kelly's father and that this might still come to light...

Would be nice to see an adult story line that doesn't involve Ridge, Shauna or Katie's latest reconciliation with Dolla Bill... Maybe they could give Donna, or some other rarely seen character, a story line for a change... Personally, I woud enjoy seeing Donna take Eric away from Quinn...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

OK, we get it. Finn really, really loves Steffy. She is so amazing and Finn

can stare at her all day.

Can we move on ALREADY???

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

OK, we get it. Finn really, really loves Steffy. She is so amazing and Finn

can stare at her all day.

Can we move on ALREADY???

@threecees , I watched today....first time in awhile. What a waste of time. 🤦‍♀️ 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I thought it might take the LA fire department applying the Jaws of Life to get the words "It's not yours" out of Hope's mouth.

Respected Contributor

Liam is such an ash.Comes in and wants to act like he's all that. Those stupid faces he makes drive me crazy. So awful. How could a woman find him desirable?

Honored Contributor

Is it possible that Vinny accessed the results from the test done when Steffy was pregnant with Kelly?  No one has yet said that Finn is the father, only that Liam isn't the father.  Will the Bill/Liam/Steffy paternity question regarding Kelly come back into the picture?

Tune in tomorrow for "The Spoiled and the Dutiful". 

Esteemed Contributor

Another huge waste of 25 minutes.

I wonder if Finn sleeps at night or just stares at Steffy.

What garbage.

Will Hope please change that ugly outfit.

Super Contributor

Here's a million dollar question: When is that stupid picture of Steffy and Liam going to come down? I noticed that it was still on the wall today when Finn and Steffy were talking.  Are they seriously going to live in that house as husband and wife with a huge picture of Steffy and her ex on the wall? Shouldn't some warning bells be going off in Finn's head right now? Maybe if he wasn't gushing so over Steffy, he would take notice and say that the picture must come down.