Trusted Contributor

@1208 YES! I agree!

-SolarSmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 Yes, yes, and YES! All of what you said!

-SolarSmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: My Lottery Dream Home

[ Edited ]

@riley1 wrote:

@Reever - This is not the first time you have posted about the host of Dream Home and his tattoos. You seem to do this every season.

If you do not like him or his tattoos, find another show to watch. Imo, you start these threads to stir the pot.

I think he is a great host and don't care about his body art. His body, his choice.

@riley1  I've read many posts here about him from OP as you know too.

For others, just type Lottery Dream Home in the search box to see all the

other posts, complaints about him in the past.

I enjoy the show. It's the repeats that annoy me, not David.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?advanced=false&allow_punctuation=false&fi... 

Esteemed Contributor

I like David. He treats each winner with respect and is always enthusiastic about where  they want to live and what they want to spend. The tattoos are distracting, but not enough to make me stop watching. I'm surprised, however, that the powers-that-be have ordered him to stop getting them. The stuff on his neck and on his legs (when he wears shorts) are particularly wild and crazy. 

Honored Contributor

I really like David and have watched since the beginning.  However, I find his tats just too distracting and it takes away from the show tremendously.   If he wants them, fine, but he needs long pants and shirts with long sleeves to cover them.  It's so unprofessional to have this mass of ink all over him!

I don't enjoy the show as much as I used to, but still watch most of the time.

Honored Contributor

My husband used to say when those people with all the tattoos get old and their skin is hanging and shriveled up....no one is going to be able to know what those tattoos are supposed to be.

Honored Contributor

@KCDiva wrote:

I love that show. I think David is entertaining. It makes me so happy to see some people who have never even had their own  bedroom now have the opportunity to have a lovely home for their family. I also love to see the houses and what money can buy in different cities. I love it. 

exactly 

Honored Contributor

@Alter Ego wrote:
I also enjoy David in this show; love how he always comments about going to lunch or shopping after seeing the homes - I would love to go to lunch with David Bromstad! He truly seems like a happy guy. David Visentin is always snarky and frustrated with the home buyers; would probably not like a show with him alone (in an aside, I just saw Hilary Farr has her own show now.)

Nevertheless, I was quite disappointed in Bromstad’s turn on Rock The Block.

taped Hilary's show, just the same rehash stuff, and I can't believe she is 70

Honored Contributor

@Vivian wrote:

I like David. He treats each winner with respect and is always enthusiastic about where  they want to live and what they want to spend. The tattoos are distracting, but not enough to make me stop watching. I'm surprised, however, that the powers-that-be have ordered him to stop getting them. The stuff on his neck and on his legs (when he wears shorts) are particularly wild and crazy. 

@Vivian   Did you mean to say that you're surprised that they haven't ordered him to stop getting them?  There's a page on HGTV's website about David and his tattoos. It shows pictures of them and their meanings.  It doesn't sound like they're upset about them.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I'm a fan, I respect his talent.

I set my DVR to only record his new shows

He seems so genuine, it's refreshing