Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I used to just love David when he was young and tat-less.  I haven't watched HGTV for years and didn't know he'd made a mess of himself.  He used to do a really nice job with the design show.

I like his mess, I like him!  He is very talented and kind.

Honored Contributor

I love David.  I just do not like the Lottery Dream Home show at all.  I wish they would give him a decorating show.  He's so talented.  

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I meant that I am surprised the powers-that-be HAVEN'T asked David to stop all the tattoos. Sometimes I envision these young, heavily tattooed people as they start to age. Will that big insignia on one's chest become a belly-button cover...or worse?

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

My husband used to say when those people with all the tattoos get old and their skin is hanging and shriveled up....no one is going to be able to know what those tattoos are supposed to be.

The people who like having tatoos will enjoy them for many years, and it doesn't matter whether others are able to identify them. 

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

I ❤️ David but lately he's "hard to watch" because he certainly has ramped his personality up after it seems the LGBT community has been recognized🤔.  More sway and different mannerisms 

I even stopped buying or watching The Beekman Guys for the sane reason.

(feels like the sub-liminal messages are always there)

Plus, David states most million+ winners are in FL..ok when my turn? lol Spouse bought me $150 of scratch-off tickets ranging from $5-40...didn't win a penny🤬😡yup sore loser🙁🙁

Trusted Contributor

@Reever wrote:
Anyone else watching the marathon on HGTV and trying to enjoy it but the host David Bromstad is covered in unsightly tattoos and garrish clothing and jewelry. Not sure what this man is thinking. Would like the concept of the show to continue but with a new host. Would prefer to see David Visentin take over.

@Reever ... l love this show...and l noticed you bring this show up every year...one year it was twice! Posters do notice...

Respected Contributor

did anyone watch the christmas decorating show, where he decorated his new home? His sisters came to help and then his parents came. His usual over the top, but tasteful decorating. Fun family and show.

Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

My husband used to say when those people with all the tattoos get old and their skin is hanging and shriveled up....no one is going to be able to know what those tattoos are supposed to be.

I am one of those old people and my late husband's initials enclosed in a heart is just as beautiful as the day I got it at 16 Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Isn't it odd this conflicted opinion on American individualism?  Be that but don't let it bother my eyes?  David has no fear about being who he is and it harms no one.  And always so kind. 

Esteemed Contributor

I watch the show sometimes. It's nice seeing David help people find their first home or a larger home.