Honored Contributor

I love David. I think he's great and perfect for this show.  

I agree that he is so nice to everybody.  I can't imagine a better host for My Lottery Dream Home.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Never thought to watch this show. I will now just to observe the host.

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Never thought to watch this show. I will now just to observe the host.

it is a good show, many of the winners are looking for just a house, nothing that is a huge house. which is refreshing

the host is too tatt'd for me but he is very nice to the people he works with

Esteemed Contributor

The show would not be the same without him.  I think he has a dynamic personality and yes, he is kind.   At times he can be a little over the top but I really enjoy the show.  So what if he is covered in tattoo's......so are my adult kids and they are awesome people Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I love that show. I think David is entertaining. It makes me so happy to see some people who have never even had their own  bedroom now have the opportunity to have a lovely home for their family. I also love to see the houses and what money can buy in different cities. I love it. 

Esteemed Contributor
I also enjoy David in this show; love how he always comments about going to lunch or shopping after seeing the homes - I would love to go to lunch with David Bromstad! He truly seems like a happy guy. David Visentin is always snarky and frustrated with the home buyers; would probably not like a show with him alone (in an aside, I just saw Hilary Farr has her own show now.)

Nevertheless, I was quite disappointed in Bromstad’s turn on Rock The Block.
Esteemed Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

The show would not be the same without him.  I think he has a dynamic personality and yes, he is kind.   At times he can be a little over the top but I really enjoy the show.  So what if he is covered in tattoo's......so are my adult kids and they are awesome people Smiley Happy

I agree with you @LindaSal judging someone because of tattoos is sad. My son is is handsome successful and full of tattoos, oh did I mention one of the kindest people you will ever meet.  

Respected Contributor

Re: My Lottery Dream Home

[ Edited ]

Gotta agree with OP...I don't enjoy him and don't understand what's so special to make him the host- He is creepy looking. There are many other, better choices. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Reever - This is not the first time you have posted about the host of Dream Home and his tattoos. You seem to do this every season.

If you do not like him or his tattoos, find another show to watch. Imo, you start these threads to stir the pot.

I think he is a great host and don't care about his body art. His body, his choice.

Trusted Contributor

Re: My Lottery Dream Home

[ Edited ]

I like David -- he enjoys life and wants others to, too. At least that is how he comes off to me. I remember when he won "Design Star" many years ago. And I like watching Lottery Dream Home.

As long as someone does not stop me from being me, I don't mind them being who they are.

Peace,

-Solar Smiley Happy