Honored Contributor

I think many people are like me.  I've watched bits and pieces of these shows.  I might turn on a channel and it's on so I watch maybe 5 minutes and move on.  It doesn't take much investment time-wise to be able to talk about the show.

It's not like it has a plot or anything interesting.  Ha!

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I think many people are like me.  I've watched bits and pieces of these shows.  I might turn on a channel and it's on so I watch maybe 5 minutes and move on.  It doesn't take much investment time-wise to be able to talk about the show.

-------------------

I did just that...watched for a bit when the show was based on Honey BB.  But was so disgusted!!  Their language, their behavior, their eating scenes...yikes!! Decided there were better shows to follow!!

Super Contributor

@corita  I also watched Honey Boo Boo when it first started. I guess I couln't belive how classless these people were, with Mama June passing gas at the beginning of each show. One of the girls told June to wash her dirty neck when June had three of them.  Ugh.

@corita wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

-------------------

I did just that...watched for a bit when the show was based on Honey BB.  But was so disgusted!!  Their language, their behavior, their eating scenes...yikes!! Decided there were better shows to follow!!