Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Sugar Bear must have something under the hood.

All the gals seem to be attracted to him.

Ewwww! He just grosses me out... his toothless mouth etc...

Honored Contributor

If you are dating mama June's "seconds" you are in trouble.

June does look better.

Reality TV is scripted.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Sugar Bear must have something under the hood.

All the gals seem to be attracted to him.

@SharkE ok this is going to make me laugh for the rest of the day . . . Smiley Happy

Good grief what a crew.

Honored Contributor

Somebody help me out here I'm new to the whole Mama June and brood show.

So, Sugarbear is the father of Honey Boo Boo now known as Alanna?

Bridget is the best daughter she has and boy she was gonna tear Sugarbear a new one and make him like it last night.  I thought he fathered all her kids?

Who is the Father of Bridget and the other one , Anna, think her name was?

June is only 37 she has a few child bearing yrs. left. Let's pray that don't happen.

Big Jen, was a calming influence over SB when he pitched his little fit and started tearing off his shirt guess he was gonna make like Tarzan.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE I'm pretty sure they all have different fathers.

Esteemed Contributor

I think I'm one of the few who has never seen this show or the one with her daughter.

Trusted Contributor

I watched June and Bear on Marriage Boot Camp.... he continually lied and finally admitted he had cheated numerous times on her.... let me tell you, I dont think either one is a prize, but if he wants someone else.... I say let him go! 

To think her motivation to lose all that weight was to show up at his wedding and make him jealous.... how shallow can one get?

Honored Contributor

She wanted to make him jealous yet he likes big women. I think that was just an excuse they used for the show.

Honored Contributor

I think a lot of her troubles can be traced back to that awful mother of hers.

Why June is so insecure and thinks so little of herself and let SBear get to her head so much.

Don't know why she don't move away and get herself and her kids out of that toxic atmosphere. She needs to watch her money and get her finances in order, so, she won't ever be in a position again she has to depend on somebody else.

Start over fresh without her mother, SB and that awful woman, Jennifer.

Honored Contributor

@demanda wrote:

Beach-mom:  I believe they mentioned that she started as a size 24 and is now a 4.  Maybe when you watched she was at a 16?  Regardless, I applaud her weight loss.  It's not an easy task no matter how she lost it.

@demanda - I see that now. I'd never seen the shows, but I thought I had read somewhere about the size 16. Of course I'd seen pictures of her before and said "no way." But I haven't paid attention to the whole story. I think I was basing my information from articles on Yahoo! like this one:

Here’s the Real Reason Mama June Went from a Size 18 to a Shocking Size 4 – PEOPLE.com

I need to pay more attention to the whole story - but do I really want to?? LOL!