Honored Contributor

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGE CLOONEY - 60 YRS OLD!

ER - George Clooney/Doug Ross #11: He's no Money Monster - Page 6 - Fan  Forum

Few men can pull off the Julius Caesar cut.

I doubt we would agree on certain subjects, but I will admit I found him charming in ER and Up in the Air.

Nice smile. Woman Wink

Happy belated birthday, G.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Happy Birthday to one good looking man!!!!!!  Clooney donates to causes he believes in and does it quietly and sincerely.  George has a lot going for him in many ways and I hope the year ahead is a good one for him!!!!!  Happy Birthday from a fan!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I think he’s gorgeous 😍
Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

Handsome, smart, caring, he's got it all!  I don't agree with him on a lot of things but do respect him.  Happy birthday!

I agree!  There is a story about him that I thought was interesting.  He had several of his closest friends come over (this was years ago) and gave each a million dollars just because he felt like it.  How nice.

@haddon9 

I remember that ... he wanted to share his good luck and success with others working in the business.  He's kind, funny and easy on the eyes. 

I remember when he bought his house from Stevie Nicks while he was on ER.  It was a big deal, briefly.  I believe he still keeps it for when he's in town on business.  He still employs everyone in his production office in LA.  

I'm also glad he finally found love ....  he met Amal and it opened up a whole new life for him.  Heart

Honored Contributor

@spiderw wrote:

Happy Birthday to one good looking man!!!!!!  Clooney donates to causes he believes in and does it quietly and sincerely.  George has a lot going for him in many ways and I hope the year ahead is a good one for him!!!!!  Happy Birthday from a fan!!!!!!

@spiderw 

He's a good guy .....  and has donated a LOT of money over the years, even before he met Amal.   

Happy Birthday, George!   Heart

Esteemed Contributor

I've always like him since his Facts of Life days to Roseanne to ER to the present.

My favorite film he directed was Good Night, and Good Luck.

Valued Contributor

@Miss Pepsi wrote:

I think he's got it all.  Drop dead Gorgeous in my opinion, Great sense of humor and we think alike on most things.  Love him.

I agree. He was and is very handsome and does good in the world. 

Respected Contributor

Only 60?  I saw a photo of him today and he looks 80, at least.  I was shocked.  I hope he isn't ill.   

Honored Contributor

@Bridgegal wrote:

Only 60?  I saw a photo of him today and he looks 80, at least.  I was shocked.  I hope he isn't ill.   

@Bridgegal.  More likely it's having little energetic twins than being sick!  😄

Seriously I'm thinking it's probably just a bad photo.

Honored Contributor

George and Amal Clooney splash whopping £90,000 on playhouse for their  twins - Irish Mirror Online

This is one of his more recent pictures (Jan 2021).

I think a lot of us in photos can look a lot better than other times depending on the day and the photo.

He looks like he could be 60 or a young 70's.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"