Valued Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ March 2016 Thread

Spoiler

Franco today with Kiki, I was in tears!  That was truly a beautiful scene and so well acted by Roger. 

Today's episode was pretty good. If Tracy is being poisened, who would be doing it, Paul, Alice?  

When in the world will Helena's will be read.  I did see that Michael Easton's first appearance will be March 18th.  Very secretive about who he will be playing.  Rumors are he's someone new -- a new Cassadine to put a wrench in Nic's inheritance, or a long lost Quartermaine.  

Sick of Alexis and Julian today!  Ugh! Enough already.  

Helen852
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Helen852 wrote:
Spoiler

Franco today with Kiki, I was in tears!  That was truly a beautiful scene and so well acted by Roger. 

Today's episode was pretty good. If Tracy is being poisened, who would be doing it, Paul, Alice?  

When in the world will Helena's will be read.  I did see that Michael Easton's first appearance will be March 18th.  Very secretive about who he will be playing.  Rumors are he's someone new -- a new Cassadine to put a wrench in Nic's inheritance, or a long lost Quartermaine.  

Sick of Alexis and Julian today!  Ugh! Enough already.  

One rumor I read was 

Spoiler
that it was Larry Ashton, when he randomly showed back up.  And that Hayden is his daughter and their ultimate goal is for them to take over ELQ.

eta:  I'm also really sick of this part of the Alexis and Julian story.  The way she keeps repeating over and over how she knows he's not a part of this and that she knows he's out of the business I guess means clearly he is the one behind all of this and up to his ears in the business still.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I enjoyed today's show very much.  I am worried about Tracy.  I hope she has not had a stroke or impending dementia.  I too wonder if she is being poisoned by someone over the ELQ business.  

I also enjoyed Roger Howarth as Franco today.  He is such a good actor and I really felt his pain over Kiki.  

I don't really like the direction they seem to be going with Franco and Elizabeth.  I am getting used to Franco and Nina, especially now that they are both functioning normally (for them) and holding jobs, etc.  Franco makes me like Nina and I couldn't stand her before. 

No reason to give Elizabeth a new man already anyway.  Let her be a mom and concentrate on those boys of hers for awhile.  It's easy to see they are all yearning for a parent's affection and attention. They have been displaced from their home and the dad situation is always in flux.  They need her.  Elizabeth is still pining for Jason anyway.  Give her time to get over him.  

Hopefully, all they have planned is friendship over similar experiences they've shared.  If BH ends up leaving, why even bother?   

Trusted Contributor

All I can say is I'm really sick of Shreiner's Hospital - enough already.  We get it - it is a wonderful hospital, but this is turning into a commercial, not a soap opera.  

As to the storyline, I still can't stand Elizabeth.  She is clearly pining away for Jason and is so upset he invited Sam. Good - I want Jason with Sam, but I have a feeling that may not happen and Liz will get him back.  Looking forward to the reading of the will.  That may stir things up a bit.  Other than that, I'm pretty bored with the show.  There was one good day last week - the wedding.  

Honored Contributor

Woohoo!  Look at Tracy barking orders from a hospital bed!  You go girl!  LMAO at her and the 'candy striper'.   Tell them who owns that place above ground!  My girl better be poisoned and not anything terminal.  I love Tracy!  She stays, GH!!

So Julian got one day with clothes.  That boy is naked more than the kids and the current GH patients.

So did anyone like Dylan's buzzsaw mohawk?  I thought we lost him for good.  He's not needed since 

Spoiler
Ned is coming back!!

And Franco, I love you.  Please don't lose the crazy but your scenes with Kiki were just character redeeming in every sense of the word.  Bravo!  

Honored Contributor

I didn't see yesterday's episode.  

I had predicted awhile ago Tracy would have a brain tumor but I really hope it's poisoning.    

Respected Contributor

I think it is poisoning, and I am not yet sure who is doing it...

If Larry is coming back, then he would be my guess.  I also hope that she gets medical attention and comes back to work madder than a hornet!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I had predicted awhile ago Tracy would have a brain tumor but I really hope it's poisoning.    

------------------------------

I read that....

Spoiler
    the Larry guy poisoned her when they met up during her tropical vacation....ELQ takeover is the target!
Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

------------------------------

I read that....

Spoiler
    the Larry guy poisoned her when they met up during her tropical vacation....ELQ takeover is the target!

Well now that would be silly.  Tracy doesn't own anything or did they miss the whole year of Luke's identity disorder?  

Valued Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Woohoo!  Look at Tracy barking orders from a hospital bed!  You go girl!  LMAO at her and the 'candy striper'.   Tell them who owns that place above ground!  My girl better be poisoned and not anything terminal.  I love Tracy!  She stays, GH!!

So Julian got one day with clothes.  That boy is naked more than the kids and the current GH patients.

So did anyone like Dylan's buzzsaw mohawk?  I thought we lost him for good.  He's not needed since 

Spoiler
Ned is coming back!!

And Franco, I love you.  Please don't lose the crazy but your scenes with Kiki were just character redeeming in every sense of the word.  Bravo!  

I hate Dylan's haircut. And just how many times do we have to see Alexis and Julian in bed? What was it yesterday, 5, 6 times???