Honored Contributor

General Hospital ~ March 2016 Thread

Since Maxi was rebutffed by Nathan, I assume Claudette is his wife.....

Valued Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ March 2016 Thread

I'm not sure what to think about that, but Felicia cracked me up when she gave Nathan that stuffed poodle, lol!  Maxie didn't look amused.  Smiley Wink

SerenityNow!
"Be as a bird perched on a frail branch that she feels bending beneath her; still she sings away all the same, knowing she has wings." ~Victor Hugo
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

SydneyH wrote:

Since Maxi was rebutffed by Nathan, I assume Claudette is his wife.....

I certainly hope not. That story has been done to death. Of course their relationship was finally going smoothly so the writers had to throw something in to either jeopardize or end it. I hope Clauette is someone like a first love who Madeleine chased away. That would fit her m.o. since she tried that same thing with Maxie.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Honored Contributor

Boy these PC people get over a hostage situation quickly don't they?  Poor Andre is counseling Anna who is the only one with survival training but the rest of the wedding party go to lunch?  Okay.

Claudette the French Poodle?  I have had two poodles including a black one.  Neither were named Claudette so I am calling BS on that one and this storyline.  

Enough with the Shriner's Children's Hospital commercial.  Not to denigrate a wonderful cause but I've had enough of how wonderful they are.  We know.  So is St. Jude.  But hey, Shriner's have better hats.  And since no one is wearing one, I'm done.  Moving on...

Tracy is finally going to get help.  Thank you!  Now put my Tracy back together and let's see her get back ELQ.  This storyline has been dragging for how many years now?  Even the stock holders have to be over it by now.  And if you want to throw her in bed with Dr. Munro, hey, he could use a thrill.  He's way too serious and Tracy deserves the honor of being his first.  It's not like Monica hasn't done it before.    

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Boy these PC people get over a hostage situation quickly don't they?  Poor Andre is counseling Anna who is the only one with survival training but the rest of the wedding party go to lunch?  Okay.

Claudette the French Poodle?  I have had two poodles including a black one.  Neither were named Claudette so I am calling BS on that one and this storyline.  

Enough with the Shriner's Children's Hospital commercial.  Not to denigrate a wonderful cause but I've had enough of how wonderful they are.  We know.  So is St. Jude.  But hey, Shriner's have better hats.  And since no one is wearing one, I'm done.  Moving on...

Tracy is finally going to get help.  Thank you!  Now put my Tracy back together and let's see her get back ELQ.  This storyline has been dragging for how many years now?  Even the stock holders have to be over it by now.  And if you want to throw her in bed with Dr. Munro, hey, he could use a thrill.  He's way too serious and Tracy deserves the honor of being his first.  It's not like Monica hasn't done it before.    

@Laura14 - I think Andre is in love with Anna!  Cute couple!

Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@hoosieroriginal  You think?  I'm still not convinced he's not a double agent.  

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@Laura14 - he could be - but he's very attentive to her.  If he is, he's a sweet double agent!  Heart

Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@Laura14 - he could be - but he's very attentive to her.  If he is, he's a sweet double agent!  Heart

@hoosieroriginal  Until he slaps the cuffs on her for Carlos' shooting or whips out the knife for the local mafioso.  I'm still not buying his sweetness and light act so far although he deserves better than Jordan and Anna is a class way above.

Esteemed Contributor

So do you think Tracy has a brain tumor, or is she being slowly drugged and poisoned?

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman

She must have had a seizure they way she was acting at the end of Tuesday's show.

I don't want her to die!.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."