Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital šŸ„ February 2024 - Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

Ok, Maybe Trina wasn't in love with Rory, but it was a mature relationship/friendship, where loss and grief were felt.  It wasn't a Puppy Love romance between 2 kids, like Oscar and Joss. 
In the end, a dear friend was lost and it was her own personal experience that could have been reflected on. She didn't need to cue Joss.

The writers decided to manipulate the scene to get a true, real life, emotional reaction from Eden. (the current Daytime Emmy winner)  Doing this, in my opinion, took away from Tabyana's performance for a scene that should have belonged to her.

I don't even really care for the Trina character, but I call it, like I see it.

And while I'm calling it...  @Tique I am sure glad to see Little Mo's, little boy gone. He needs to stay gone. 
Too much nepotism from him! 

Well let's see how long Trina waits to get back on the horse after Spencer's "death" 

Cameron's return could mean that he will play Daddy to Spencer and Trina's baby!   šŸ¤” For awhile anyway! 

I, for one haven't been missing Contortion Cam or his rage. I hope he has calmed down some while he was at Stanford.

Is he done or will he finish up at PCU, and get his job back at Kelly's?

I'm sure PCU is as good or better Community College than Stanford University. šŸ˜ 

Esteemed Contributor

I got the impression Cam will be back for Spencer's servce type of thing and not for good.

I think Joss' reaction was completely appropriate for the circumstances.  She was good friends with Spence from when they were litte.  Probably a tighter bond than he and Trina.  The fact that it was probably shot right after her losing her mom did contribute to her reaction, like everybody's reactions at losing Bobbie.

I don't think this hampered Tabyana's chances for an award.  To me, even deep in grief, she doesn't convey it.  Just not a strong actress at this point IMO.

This new Jagger isn't bothering me all that he doesn't look like old Jagger.  Look at Billy Warlock and Sean Kanan.   And I think they brought in BW very shortly after SK vs. here where it's been probaby 25-30 years.  

I do think, were he to stick around, Carly being attracted to him and dumping Drew would be good tv.  Drew's reactions.  Add that to Jason coming back and watch Drew's head spin.  

Respected Contributor

Agreed, that Tabyana was not hampered for an award. @Wsmom  She's not that good of an actress.

I just think it was her scene to play out.

Esteemed Contributor

tvline has an interview with Antonio Sabato Jr. and his thoughts on never being invited back to GH when he has told them he is always ready.  I completely think this thoughts are accurate and that is just so wrong.  I can just picture NLG being at the head of the line carrying the torch to keep him out.

Valued Contributor

Carly did say she is looking for a manger for "Bobbie's".  Maybe Cam will transfer back to PCU and become Carly's manager.

Honored Contributor

GH SPOILER ALERT!-DON'T LOOK! šŸ«£šŸ˜§šŸ™„

Grab the popcorn!šŸæšŸæšŸæšŸæ

TUNE-IN ALERT

EXCLUSIVE GENERAL HOSPITAL PREVIEW: SCOTT SEDUCES LUCY!

February 3, 2024 4:14PM

Shiner, Herring

ABC/Eric McCandless

History Repeats Itself: Scott (Kin Shriner) makes his move on on-again, off-again lover Lucy (Lynn Herring).

ā€œItā€™s a really great show and a beautiful day for Scotty Baldwin,ā€ says Kin Shriner (Scott) of the antics that ensue when Tracy successfully convinces Martin that Lucy is betraying him with Scott, prompting him to dump her ā€” and who should be there to help her pick up the pieces but Scott. ā€œWe had a lot of fun that day because we had a whole arc to our story with a beginning, middle and end, and we were cooking with gas, Lynn [Herring, Lucy] and I, on that day,ā€ the actor enthuses. ā€œShe was very pleased with that show and when sheā€™s pleased, believe me, youā€™re much better off! She will say to me, right upfront, ā€˜These could be really good scenes if you do them right!ā€™ ā€

Things start out innocently enough, with Scott dropping in on Lucy before a Deception photo shoot. ā€œSheā€™s bustling around, setting things up,ā€ begins Shriner. Lucy is eager for an update on Scottā€™s efforts to get closer to Tracy, part of their ambitious plan for Scott to marry Tracy and ultimately kick her out of Deception. So, at her behest, Scott places a call to Tracy ā€” one she ignores while sheā€™s busily leading Martin to conclude that heā€™s not first in Lucyā€™s heart. Lucy then encounters Martin at the Metro Court, and he ends their relationship over her fervent objections.

When a clearly devastated Lucy returns to the set of the photo shoot and tells Scott what just happened, he tries to boost her spirits ā€¦ and then some. ā€œItā€™s a flat-out seduction,ā€ Shriner declares. ā€œRight there in the Deception barn set! Scotty has seduction in his eyes and Lucy had said to him the last time they were together, ā€˜Donā€™t you look at me with those eyes of yours, donā€™t you give me those bedroom eyes.ā€™ And I said, ā€˜But you used to lie those in your boudoir.ā€™ So, I think he decided to, you know, see whatā€™s up! And he made his move and he wasnā€™t shut down.ā€ Before long, Lucy and Scott are taking a roll in the hay ā€” both figuratively and literally, as bales of hay are part of the set. ā€œItā€™s ā€˜Hay, Hay, in the Haystack!ā€™ I use that expression with Lucy because in the Preston Sturges movie Sullivanā€™s Travels, thatā€™s one of the movies [the titular character] made,ā€ Shriner explains.

For Scott, sleeping with Lucy gives him hope that he might have a future with her. Notes Shriner, ā€œHe feels like, ā€˜Yeah, you could be with Kevin, you could be with Martin, but you and I had a whole lot of other things going on long before that.ā€™ He could see himself with Lucy again. I donā€™t see Scotty ever going back to Liesl, because that case is closed. And I donā€™t see Tracy saying, ā€˜Well, you know, I could be interested in you even though were hustling me!ā€™ ā€ But before the duo has the chance to discuss what, if anything, their tryst means, Martin enters, full of regret about breaking up with Lucy. ā€œIā€™ll tell you exactly the line I made up for when he comes in,ā€ Shriner grins. ā€œHe walks in and goes, ā€˜Whatā€™s going on here?ā€™ And I said, ā€˜Beat it, buster, weā€™re busy!ā€™ So [as Scotty] I have no patience for him coming in as the poor scorned lover. ā€˜No, get out, I was here first,ā€™ you know? But, of course, Lucy is very upset that Martin catches us and now sheā€™s gotta deal with that. All hell breaks loose when Martin comes in and now weā€™ve got an old-fashioned soap opera!ā€

Wherever the storyline goes, Shriner hopes heā€™ll get to keep working with both Lynn Herring (Lucy) and Jane Elliot (Tracy). ā€œI get a kick out of both of those girls and weā€™re having so much fun,ā€ he reports. ā€œBut donā€™t get me wrong ā€” theyā€™re both tough cookies!ā€

Esteemed Contributor

Looks like March 4th is Jason's return date.  

Honored Contributor

Jason (Steve Burton) is back on set and announces his first on air date is March 4th...

FB63D433-7CF7-4B17-9A37-EB8ADEB2475C.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

@Wsmom @SleeplessinSD  Thank you!! šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

Super Contributor

surprised Burton came back because of why he left show

mrshckynut