Valued Contributor

Isn't obvious since Roger Ailes, former CEO was ousted from the organization that the ship is slowly sinking in desperation and gone off the rails?

The anchor changes, the shows seem disorganized and out of focus, etc.  It has been a disaster since the summer and the lack of clear leadership is evident.

It is really showing in the programming and they need a life raft and quick!  Thoughts?

Honored Contributor

Re: Fox New Channel: Unravels

Doesn't seem like they have having a problem.  Good ratings.  They already are making switching in shows to compensate for MK leaving.  Another female host will have her own show in Tucker Carlson's spot and he will have his show in Kelly's time slot.

Trusted Contributor

@Daysdee  Yes, I agree.  The station seems to be adjusting to the changes in personnel quite nicely.  I've not seen any topsy, turvy.  They have a boatload of great hosts on the news and business channel, I have no complaints.

Honored Contributor

What did you think of the Tucker Carlson choice to fill Megyn Kelly's coveted spot?  i was surprised at first, but now I think it was shrewd.

Tucker is a very tenacious and tough interviewer, almost to a fault at times.  In that respect, he is like Megyn, who, whatever her flaws, can be relentless in pursuing answers.  Perhaps her viewers will welcome his rather fearless approach, having liked it in her.

I had thought maybe Jesse Watters would get her slot.  They have been bringing him along for quite a while, and I find him to be very quick and witty.  "I'm Watters, and this is my world",  ha.

Esteemed Contributor

@Good4u wrote:

Isn't obvious since Roger Ailes, former CEO was ousted from the organization that the ship is slowly sinking in desperation and gone off the rails?

The anchor changes, the shows seem disorganized and out of focus, etc.  It has been a disaster since the summer and the lack of clear leadership is evident.

It is really showing in the programming and they need a life raft and quick!  Thoughts?

Their infamous "leader" was booted so down the ship goes......

*Call Tyrone*
Trusted Contributor

The Saturday morning business lineup has gone kaput for me. I used to LOVE watching Cashin' In, especially when they had the stock picking challenges.

Now the panelists are gone. I miss Jonathon Honig's always interesting points of view. Cashin' In has cashed out.

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee, I agree. FOX will be just fine. Tucker has got great ratings. Martha MacCallum is very intelligent and a very good journalist. 

Respected Contributor

Tucker is fantastic. Love watching him. Martha is very intelligent and will be great. I think these changes will be well received.

Esteemed Contributor

I have been watching more than ever. Some advice: don't watch shows you don't like. I dislike the bullies on the View so I don't watch. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

Some people must be hoping so