Honored Contributor

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - October 13th - October 19th

Well, Rafe said just what I said. No footprints? How odd is that? Like, did EJ brush them away before he collapsed. And another thing. Duh. With all the people who invaded the crime scene, ambulance guys, Rafe (right nearby and finally got there) cops...........there should have been lots of footprints!! Abe looked at Rafe like it was a revelation! A lightbulb is almost seen over his head, brightly lit.

Funny Marlena isn't in the show much, but ever since she hurt her arm she's on every DAY.

The Theresa/Brady conversation completely lost me.I knew it would end that way. Brady is so weak. Daniel is so dumb. He just stands there with his mouth open but doesn't say anything and it really bugs me. Last thing we see is him mulling over in his mind what Kristen said to him about ruining his best friend's life because he won't tell him it was Theresa. WHY NOT, DANIEL? There comes a time when you have to open your mouth and actually have words roll out. Yesirrreeee, and this is one of those times.

Honored Contributor

What bad timing for Marlena to have an active storyline. Every time I see her, I wonder what she did to her arm in 'real life'.

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/15/2014 Judaline said:

Well, Rafe said just what I said. No footprints? How odd is that? Like, did EJ brush them away before he collapsed. And another thing. Duh. With all the people who invaded the crime scene, ambulance guys, Rafe (right nearby and finally got there) cops...........there should have been lots of footprints!! Abe looked at Rafe like it was a revelation! A lightbulb is almost seen over his head, brightly lit.

Funny Marlena isn't in the show much, but ever since she hurt her arm she's on every DAY.

The Theresa/Brady conversation completely lost me.I knew it would end that way. Brady is so weak. Daniel is so dumb. He just stands there with his mouth open but doesn't say anything and it really bugs me. Last thing we see is him mulling over in his mind what Kristen said to him about ruining his best friend's life because he won't tell him it was Theresa. WHY NOT, DANIEL? There comes a time when you have to open your mouth and actually have words roll out. Yesirrreeee, and this is one of those times.

Daniel not opening his mouth again, is just like when he didn't tell Eric what Nicole did. Where is Jen???? We need her to spill the beans to Brady while Daniel thinks about it some more.......

Honored Contributor

twin, does Jen know? I can't remember if she does but I didn't think so?

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/15/2014 Judaline said:

twin, does Jen know? I can't remember if she does but I didn't think so?

Jud - no - Jen doesn't know. I just meant that if she did know she wouldn't wait around for Dr. Dan to make up his mind - lol!!! I shouldn't say anything mean about Dr. Dan, since Shawn sent me an autograph with a cute note and picture - I sound like I am a teenager - HaHa!!

Esteemed Contributor

What a goofy episode yesterday. It's like someone hit the pause button in the action and as a result everyone is walking in circles talking but saying nothing. Not a bad show (Kristen working over the boys is always a treat to watch--Eric, seriously?) but no forward motion. November sweeps kicks off on October 30th so I'm hoping they're holding their fire until then. Wonder what has Kate so panicked all of a sudden? I mean, apart from the fact that EJ is no longer a Stefano-buffer. I have to say Clyde is almost growing on me. Mean, mean, mean. Evil, evil, evil. Whereas I'm so over Teresa, but I expect she's now knocked up.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

I actually had a good belly laugh yesterday when Miguel was trying to state how dangerous Stefano DiMera was and Clyde said ""I'll take care of Stefano DiMera."" LOLOLOLOL

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

twin, don't feel bad. It just means Shawn is a good actor. I personally like the actor-it's Daniel who drives me nuts. So, if you don't mind my asking, why did he send you his autograph??? Girl, are you holding out on us? I hope I didn't miss this and you told us before?

gards, "holding their fire'' - I love it. He's cute, Clyde, I'm telling you. He used to be, anyway. He got rid of the beard, now if he'd get the gray out and let it grow a little, he'd look like he used to. He is starting to dress like Kate with that short leather jacket. He thinks he's using her, he doesn't know Kate doesn't do used.

mama, that was pretty funny. That big hick taking down Stefano DiMera. Yeah, like that's gonna happen.

Esteemed Contributor

Jud - A few weeks ago my cousin was a vendor at a women's expo and Shawn Christian was there making a personal appearance and signing autographs for DAYS. She took several pictures with him and said he was very nice - whenever he had spare time he went back to her booth to hang out with her group. Also he asked them to go out to dinner with him, but they didn't go. I asked her to get his autograph for me and to say I was a fan. It was a large postcard with a color picture of him, had his name and character's name printed on it. He wrote a cute note - "thinking of you" with a smiley face and his autograph. I posted that she met him, but not about the autograph - you must have missed it. Now - don't I sound like a teenager??? HaHa!!

NuChad is starting to grow on me - besides his beautiful blue eyes, I like him.

Trusted Contributor

we will loose Days today at 12:30, we see it here in Ct. from 12-1 p.m. we may have an Ebola case in New Haven hospital....Smiley Sad they are doing a Breaking News - patient showing Ebola like symptoms......

so please update as to what I will miss? thank you all...

so far I could care LESS about Eve or Page or Chad or Jordan....hope the rest of today is just as boring and I will not miss anything...