Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

I am going to watch. I always like to see new series. Queen Latifah and Chris Noth have a new series premiering after the Super Bowl. This series looks interesting. They advertise but have not given the name. A little unusual!!

@elated  I'll have to look for this new series. Love Chris Noth.

Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@elated wrote:

I am going to watch. I always like to see new series. Queen Latifah and Chris Noth have a new series premiering after the Super Bowl. This series looks interesting. They advertise but have not given the name. A little unusual!!

@elated  I'll have to look for this new series. Love Chris Noth.

The series is called The Equalizer. I looked it up after posting. Chris Noth is one of my favorites. 

Trusted Contributor

I'm looking forward to this show.  I assume it's on at 10pm?  I haven't seen a timeslot yet.  

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Respected Contributor

@Stargazer77  Looks like it is 10pm EST!  Can't wait!  

Super Contributor

Look forward to watching, but for me "Silence of the Lambs" is all about the Hannibal Lecter character.  So of course, I thoroughly enjoyed the "Hannibal" series and was so heartbroken to see it canceled. 

Also, I'm a big fan of Queen Latifah and can't wait for her new show.  Overall, despite the pandemic, a few interesting shows are popping up here and there.

Honored Contributor

With all the wackos in the world today....I dont think we need any creepy horror series to give them ideas....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I didn't expect it to be worth watching but gave it a chance and liked it. I thought Rebecca Breeds well cast, reminded me a bit of Jenna Coleman.

Esteemed Contributor

DH and I thought it was a hot mess; we'll give it one more chance.

Honored Contributor

@patbz 

Maybe it was a hot mess and I'm just desperate for something new to watch. What about it let you down?

Respected Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

@patbz 

Maybe it was a hot mess and I'm just desperate for something new to watch. What about it let you down?

I haven't watched Clarice yet, but did you watch The Equalizer? I thought it was excellently done and entertaining.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown