Respected Contributor

I like it so far. But lately my expectations are low. Not much new on to watch so I'll watch almost anything. But I did think it was pretty good. 

Honored Contributor

Please tell me I’m not alone in this!

This show is driving me crazy.  This woman ( Clarice) is so stupid the way she goes out on her own, not telling anyone where she’s going.

Every week she comes within a hair of managing to get herself killed.

This episode tonight wasn’t the exception....yes, just like last week’s episode and the week before; she’s stepped in the dog poop of life and...you guessed it..almost died.

I’ve watched this thing from the beginning and I STILL don’t understand what the heck is going on.

Now....going back to my first sentence in this diatribe post....

Please tell me that some of you watch this show...and like me..Don’t know what the heck is going on.

I hope I’m not being too presumptuous if I could ask one more thing from those who are like myself and check he yes checkmark if ( like me) you have invested too much time in watching it....you just can’t delete it and not regret deleting the #$&@ thing!

Please people...throw me a bone and try to agree with me!

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Please tell me I’m not alone in this!

This show is driving me crazy.  This woman ( Clarice) is so stupid the way she goes out on her own, not telling anyone where she’s going.

Every week she comes within a hair of managing to get herself killed.

This episode tonight wasn’t the exception....yes, just like last week’s episode and the week before; she’s stepped in the dog poop of life and...you guessed it..almost died.

I’ve watched this thing from the beginning and I STILL don’t understand what the heck is going on.

Now....going back to my first sentence in this diatribe post....

Please tell me that some of you watch this show...and like me..Don’t know what the heck is going on.

I hope I’m not being too presumptuous if I could ask one more thing from those who are like myself and check he yes checkmark if ( like me) you have invested too much time in watching it....you just can’t delete it and not regret deleting the #$&@ thing!

Please people...throw me a bone and try to agree with me!

I agree with you. Clarice doesn't seem to be dealing with a full deck. I watched it tonight and it made no sense. Sometimes I think she wants to die with all her stupid actions.

I am glad A Million Little Things is back on at the same time. This show is worth watching.

Honored Contributor

I gave up after 3 episodes.  Thumbs down.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@elated 

Equalizer is one of my new favs.  First class.  Hope you enjoying, too.

Clarice looks a bit too intense for my taste.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Clarice, New Series!

[ Edited ]

@Twins Mom wrote:

@elated 

@Twins Mom wrote:

@elated 

I like the Equalizer with Queen Latifah. Clarice just doesn't make sense with all her actions. She seems like she is not dealing with a full deck!!!

My favorite is Denzel Washington in the movie The Equalizer. He is my favorite actor. 

Respected Contributor

@Twins Mom wrote:

@elated 

I'm liking both of them. I like intensity in my TV shows. Also love Prodigal Son.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown