Valued Contributor

Was just awful....terrible acting and they pcked the wrong actress to play

CLARICE. she was terrible.

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I don't recall a lot of the story around Clarice anymore.

@aubnwa01  There wasn't.  This series is based on something that occurred to Clarice in childhood and/or while growing up.  Whatever happened to her, made her good at her job.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

I'll watch again but I wish they didn't portray the professional males so piggishly in order to make the female lead look better/smarter.

Honored Contributor

It was a let down for me. Not impressed. I'll give it one more episode then it gets the axe.

Honored Contributor

The second episode was not much better imo. I'm deleting it.

Super Contributor

I'm such a "Silence of the Lambs" fan and loved "Hannibal" (movies & tv series), so I was really looking forward to this series.  What a disappointment!  Empty plots, unnecessary repetitive flashbacks, one dimensional characters, no emotional build-up -- I can just go on and on.  Simply a waste of 2 hours that I can't get back.

Honored Contributor

I have seen every episode of the show (3)?, and I think I'm dropping it ( which I never do). I find it boring, I know the reviews are good, but it's not for me especially since A Million Little Things is coming back as well as the new Law & Order show with Christopher Meloni which premieres on April 1 after Law & Order SVU.

Honored Contributor

@Indra"unnecessary repetitive flashbacks"

Which always include a huge "moth"  or a bunch of them. Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Sorry, but I'm in CLARICE and BIG SKY heaven!  Beats watching the news, lol.  

Trusted Contributor

I'm not a fan of horror. The real world is scary enough. That being said, I gave Clarice a try. I did watch the old movie this comes from and it stuck with me. I like the way this is not just how gross can we get, but there's a mystery to unravel that started in the first episode.