Trusted Contributor

I am so glad both of the shows are now on for this season.

I am a fan of both.

To me, Chicago PD has been really good this season. The story lines have

been great.

I have not been thrilled with a lot of the new shows this season. The only two I am watching out of the new shows is Quantico, and Code Black.

Honored Contributor

Re: Chicago Fire and Chicago PD

New addition coming very soon, called Chicago Med

Honored Contributor

I love these two shows and am really looking forward to Chicago Med.  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Love Chicago Fire, could not get into Chicago PD looking forward to Chicago Med

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I am addicted to Chicago Fire and Chicago PD.  I love Jason Beghe . . . in fact I love all of the actors.  I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of Chicago Med.  I think NBC has finally hit upon a formula that's going to last a long, long time.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

I don't watch Chicago PD but I do really like Chicago Fire. I'm glad they didn't drag out the whole pregnancy storyline and that she told Matt in the first episode. I'm getting a little tired of the repetitive storyline of Casey having problems with criminals and cops though. I'm also tired of the whole "problem firehouse 51" thing and Boden's job being at risk, this is the third time they've done it I think. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Did you guys know that Taylor Kinney (the lead (one of them) from Chicago Fire is engaged to Lady GaGa?

He was recently on Watch What Happens and he was so cute talking about how they met.  You can tell he really loves her and is so proud of her.  

Honored Contributor

@JAXS Mom wrote:

I don't watch Chicago PD but I do really like Chicago Fire. I'm glad they didn't drag out the whole pregnancy storyline and that she told Matt in the first episode. I'm getting a little tired of the repetitive storyline of Casey having problems with criminals and cops though. I'm also tired of the whole "problem firehouse 51" thing and Boden's job being at risk, this is the third time they've done it I think. 

I watch both and really like them both. Like you though I'm tired of the problems at Firehouse 51.

Not only has Boden's job been on the line before, but Kelly has left the firehouse before and during last week's show, he says he's leaving again. 

And there was the marriage to the woman he met in Vegas and now he met some woman at the seminar and has hooked up with her.  I hope this isn't going to be another repeated storyline. 

Honored Contributor

I'm glad the shows are back but I'm not feelin' the Gabby/Casey storyline.  I hope Hanks' grandbaby is ok, that car bombing was awful.

Trusted Contributor

I too do not get the Casey Gabby paring. Gabby was better with Peter Mills.

I have not watched last nights yet. I have it on Tivo.

I am looking forward to Chicago PD this week. Erin' s mother really created

a fire storm of problems for Voight.