Trusted Contributor

Re: Chicago Fire and Chicago PD

@I am still oxox wrote:

Love Chicago Fire, could not get into Chicago PD looking forward to Chicago Med

I am just the opposite, lol.  I love PD but just can't get into Fire.  lol  I do however think Lady Gaga's honey is a doll. Smiley Wink 

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

Okay.  Did they totally gloss over the fact that Kelly said last week that he wasn't coming back? 

Something is going to be up with the new guy in charge. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

What was the new guy asking Kelly to lie about for him?  He was telling him to say that he (new guy) did something before he did something else.  I didn't know what they were talking about.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack

He was asking Kelly to say that he (the new person) warned the residents before the fire trucks bumped the cars out of the way.

No one gave any warning (as far as I remember).

Someone can correct me.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

@NickNack

He was asking Kelly to say that he (the new person) warned the residents before the fire trucks bumped the cars out of the way.

Someone can correct me.

Thank you @GingerPeach

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

@NickNack

Someone can correct me.

I thought Chief Boden got on his megaphone and told the people to move the cars but while doing that, the newbie rammed them as did Casey. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@GingerPeach wrote:

@NickNack

Someone can correct me.

I thought Chief Boden got on his megaphone and told the people to move the cars but while doing that, the newbie rammed them as did Casey. 

@Just watched that segment again. At @17 minutes in, they start dealing with the cars blocking the street.

Chief Boden spoke into whatever device he had near his neck and told his crew to move the cars by any means possible.  It's not clear that the bystanders were warned or expected to do anything.  

Boden did say a moment later to the crowd that it was illegal to interfere with the firefighters.

Then Patterson (the new guy) gave the instructions to ram the cars out of the way after Casey had said to try to use chains to pull some of them.  So instead Casey took a small truck and rammed into some cars to make space, and Patterson got into the fire truck and burst through the remaining cars.

That's how it looked to me.

http://www.nbc.com/chicago-fire/episode-guide/season-4/let-it-burn/401

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

Thanks Homegirl.  Now that you posted that, that is what I remember.

That actor that plays Patterson has always played a smarmy kind of guy in the shows I've seen him in and I just don't care for him.  Most recently he was April's short term boyfriend on Mistresses. 

Honored Contributor

Oliver Platt is quite funny as the Head Shrink for Chicago Med.  I'm surprised to see him on tv.......

Honored Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

Oliver Platt is quite funny as the Head Shrink for Chicago Med.  I'm surprised to see him on tv.......

I still love Trudy from Chicago PD.