Trusted Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 11/02/2015

@Judaline   You are welcome BESTIE!!!!!   LOL

Honored Contributor

Jud, I wasn't going to mention this because I post so much and don't want to seem like a know-it-all but I read that they have aged JJ.  No proof but I read it somewhere where I believe what I read.

I remember when they de-aged Abigail.  First and only time I've seen them make someone younger (and this after she, before my time, had been aged LOL).  So now what, do they age Abigail so she's still older than JJ?

#onlyonasoap

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

Jud, I wasn't going to mention this because I post so much and don't want to seem like a know-it-all but I read that they have aged JJ.  No proof but I read it somewhere where I believe what I read.

I remember when they de-aged Abigail.  First and only time I've seen them make someone younger (and this after she, before my time, had been aged LOL).  So now what, do they age Abigail so she's still older than JJ?

#onlyonasoap

I wonder if he'll still be under Jennifer's thumb and afraid to make a move that she might not approve of. That got so old. As for Abby, just let her be. Don't age her and don't make her younger. She's going to have gray hair by the time she's thru her ordeal, anyway. She has been thru so much-the agony and the ecstasy, lol. That baby feels all of that. And then to get slammed against a wall? Now she should fake labor pains and tell Ben to call someone or she'll lose 'his' baby.

Honored Contributor

Good idea.  But in the state Ben is in I doubt he would even get her medical help.

Your post about JJ/Jen reminded me that Jen hasn't had a love interest since Liam and there doesn't seem to be a guy on the show for her.  Hmmmm.  

Esteemed Contributor

Jud...of course it is okay Smiley Happy  If we all thought the same, we would be boring. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Jud...of course it is okay Smiley Happy  If we all thought the same, we would be boring. 

And even when the show is, we sure aren't!

I was really getting tired of Aiden's looks. And some of them, he just looked goofy! I realize the dilemma he's in, but there are other ways. Chase looks like a man with a little boy's face, hahaha. Sweet.

Where did Steve get the gasoline can?? Did he have a hose to siphon the gas? (OT, I just downright refuse to check my brains at the door sometimes-some things just have to be addressed!!!) I'll do better next time.

Did you see the bottom of Jen's dress toDAY??? The top was so pretty and then................

I think this is the perfect time for Abby to give Ben the old one/two punch if you know what I mean. She may never get another chance.

I see what you mean about Ciara. Looks like same ol', same ol'.

I wonder if Clyde, finding out his son is completely round the bend, will do the right thing and tell Abby the baby isn't Ben's. Doubtful we'll ever see him again, though.

Esteemed Contributor

It was amusing to see Ciara still taking money off Chase. 

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

New doc makes his debut in Salem next Thrusday, Australian actor. He now has an extended contract, been fliming since last May.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MarthaStewardess wrote:
I thought the toasts at the party were kind of corny. For a minute I thought they were going to waste time and go around the room and everyone speaks. Lol, I just wanted to get to the other storylines. The way they talked about Tom and Alice, you'd have thought they started the town 200 years ago. Was it a 200 year celebration or just a celebration of two resodents?

So did I. As usual Julie (Susan Seaforth Haynes) was so over the top.

Is it a "for sure" that Bo is going to die?

Esteemed Contributor

It is a sure thing that Peter Reckell is back only short-term to give closure of some silly thing like that, he said.