Trusted Contributor

Re: All thing DAYS, wk of 09/28

Hi Daysies..I am taking a break at work and loving all the details you have filled in for me.   I too did not like Chad and thought his acting was very stiff at the beginning.  But he has grown and been able to show his soft side with Abby and makes me believe he really does love her.  I admire that very much.  Often I am amazed at how these actors can memorize long speeches day after day that sometimes have repetition in them.  That can be really difficult to get right.  Anybody know why we even need John back? It seems weird.

Honored Contributor

Sorry, Mama, (Tom'smom, Snow, everybody), Chandler was definitely fired.  On a Friday.  The rest of the cast wasn'tt even able to give him a good-bye party.  It was revenge for embarrassing TPTB at the Emmys by saying he was leaving.  

Chandler never did go to school, he was just thinking out loud.  Sure it was unprofessional but they should have made allowances, he did after all win best YOUNG actor.  And I guess they dug in their heels after he won that second Emmy after they fired him.  So now Will has to die.

They rushed the recasting because with the taping of the Wilson wedding coming up theywanted to replace Chandler so whoever it was would be in all the wedding scenes for flashback purposes.  So they announced they found the perfect replacement and let Chandler go but those in the know (where else? at DR) say that is not so.  

And because Ken Corday is so stubborn Will dies tomorrow.  This is all true.

Honored Contributor

Sorry the explanation is so long but I absolutely believe it to be true based on who posted it.  

And of course Will didn't have to die.  He could have gone to join Sai in California.  

They're just too stubborn or stupid to fire Guy Wilson, and that last part is not fact, it's my opinion because why else not replace him?  

Same with Jack.  Corday has a beef with MA so down the elevator shaft he went, Jack dies again even though every poll says fans want him back.

Honored Contributor

DrKelli, brace yourself because Bo is not back for good.  Which makes it even weirder that they put him in that mask, as if they're trying to humiliate Peter Reckell for leaving and bad-mouthing the show.  

And Galen.  He criticized the show and ended up in a coma and thanks to Stefano almost went from a bass to a soprano.

Honored Contributor

Snow, can I please share Andre with you?  I love him.  Tony, Andre, Thaao is one sexy man.

Contributor

Thanks for clarifying, Lori!  It is definitely their loss!  I loved him! 

Honored Contributor

@Toms Mom wrote:

Thanks for clarifying, Lori!  It is definitely their loss!  I loved him! 

And our loss!  Everyone loved him!  

Trivia:  Dylan Patton, the actor who refused to play a gay character and was kind of smug about it, was later arrested and sent to jail for cocaine charges.

And Matthew McConnaughey joined Tom Hanks for winning an Oscar playing a gay man.

I got in a lather posting about this LOL.

But these scenes with Jennifer/Eve and Theresa/Abbey are cooling my jets, I like them.  Actually I like today's show a lot even though Justin busting into DiMansion is stupid.  

Esteemed Contributor

I thought it strange that Justin wasn't surprised or didn't comment that Andre was with Stefano, especially since Andre said yesterday that no one knew he was back.  It is not as if he was out and about and everyone knew he was in Salem.

Loved the scenes with Stefano, Andre and Chad.

Trusted Contributor

Lori, you do share Andre with me and twin. Don't you remember I said the three of us? Lol
Honored Contributor

Yay!  Thanks for sharing, pals!

I liked the stuff with Abby's wedding gown.  Light, sweet moments.  And then tomorrow Will gets it.  Probably at the end of the show, huh.