Honored Contributor

OK, so I'm watching the first episode tonight.  This is silly.  Maybe it's my TV but it looks like everyone on this episode has some form of red hair.  Yes, you saw right.  Red hair.  I love red hair and always tried to get red hair (my late husband said I'd settled on orange hair).  Ha!

Has anyone else noticed this tonight?  OK, I can take it....is it just me?  The baby has red hair (understood), the boyfriend does, the woman she just met with at CIA has red hair.  Carrie has strawberry red.

At least Saul doesn't have red hair......yet!

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

OK, so I'm watching the first episode tonight.  This is silly.  Maybe it's my TV but it looks like everyone on this episode has some form of red hair.  Yes, you saw right.  Red hair.  I love red hair and always tried to get red hair (my late husband said I'd settled on orange hair).  Ha!

Has anyone else noticed this tonight?  OK, I can take it....is it just me?  The baby has red hair (understood), the boyfriend does, the woman she just met with at CIA has red hair.  Carrie has strawberry red.

At least Saul doesn't have red hair......yet!

Omg, I forgot all about this. We've been switching our premium channels around and I mentioned last month that I needed to add Showtime back and I forgot. Thank you! 

Honored Contributor

Reba Smiley Happy