Honored Contributor

Re: 09/25/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Back again! Time for Monte to pick Taylor for the final two. Turner reminds Monte of their final two and how bad his jury management was. Taylor reminds him of "the greater good" (ugh!)  And sure enough, he takes Taylor. Monte loves them both but thinks the jury sees a big move missing so he evicts Turner. (Dumb!) Turner chats with Julie. Was he shocked? Yes, but not mad. Would have taken Monte.  Was it the right move? He thinks so.Were his moves better for his game or the Leftovers? Any regrets? (Dude, voting out Alyssa was the dumbest move of the year.) Time for another break and jury questions coming up.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Occasional Contributor

Monte is a scum bag, liar and of course he took the woman he had connections with. Taylor is also scum.  She would sleep with anybody to get to the end.  

Honored Contributor

The jury gets its final member. They guess it'll be Turner. (Duh!) They're right. Jury question time. Three questions for each of the final two. (Should be three hours of questions instead.) The final two can't hear the questions. Now they can. Kyle asks Monypte, what was your most pivotal move. His biggest move was evicting Turner. (Yeah, it cost him $750,000.) Taylor, did you adapt your game? Of course. Painted as a villain. Had to build strong relationships with the women. Played as I wanted to. Monte, what was your biggest blunder? Didn't protect Michael and Brittany enough. Taylor, any big moves that you orchestrated? Didn't want to make big moves and was a team player, defended the play of the girls and protected them. Monte, some think you played a safe game when did you take a risk? I was trying to prevent Nicole and Daniel from using POV. Taylor, you were on the block a lot, why wasn't it weak game play? A testament to the relationships I made in the game and I'm resilient.  Monte, voting out Turner was your big move, so why should Turner vote for you? Monte found out Turner had a final two with Kyle so stuck with Taylor.

Up next, final statements, then the voting.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Final statement time. Always nice to see the old key box dusted off. Monte says the jury has to decide who best represents the BB24 cast and won comps, was loyal, played an honest and true game. Blah, blah, blah. Lists who he evicted and loves everyone. 

And now Taylor. Won three comps (two actually) less blood on her hands. On the block six times. Women have to fight to get to the end. Victimized many times and an all white alliance formed. Not a shield but a sword. Who was most resilient? Me. Challenging you to pick a winner who was resilient and persistent. Change the course of the game and choose progress. 

Voting time. Indy votes first. Votes for her favorite person. Jasmine voting for the person carrying on something she wishes she could have done. Joe loves and supports them both. Kyle votes for the person who reps the season. Terrance, loves them both. Michael votes for the strongest player. Alyssa wants to take their power back. Brittany and Turner cast the last two votes. 

The early evicted back next.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Castvreunion time. No Paloma, so she likely walked on her own and wasn't removed by production. Had BB removed her for mental health stuff she likely would have been back. Joe tried to protect Taylor. Now talking about occupation lies. Michael tells them he's an attorney. Brittany says it hurts that Michael attacked her leaving. She never thought he'd lie. Julie tells the Joe is also a lawyer. Turner is shocked. What surprised Ameerah? The Monte/Taylor showmance. Taylor says it's early and he's just A close friend. Alyssa and Kyle, Alyssa says they've had lots of great conversations and she's hopeful. Kyle loves that girl. Pooch time. Volunteered to be on the block and Poaching yourself is now in the BB vocabulary. He regrets it now. Who ate Jasmine's muffin? Turner admits it. Daniel said the game would be boring after he left. Biggest moment of the show for him? Double eviction.

Back to reveal the votes.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And to no one's surprise, Taylor wins by an eight to one vote with only Turner voting for Monte. Monte's an idiot. He'd have crushed Turner, but threw away $750,000. At least now we can kill the "No black woman has won BB" narrative. Maybe now we can get back to just playing the game. Taylor also wins AFP with Kyle and Michael also being in the top three. And Julie confirms BB25. (Well, yeah. They're already casting it, so we figured that out.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the updates @gardenman !  Now I know I can go ahead and skip it.

Esteemed Contributor

I lost the ability to edit again.

I forgot to say thank you to @gardenman and everybody else for all the updates and comments throughout the season. This is what makes the show enjoyable!

Respected Contributor

@gardenman @Thank you! 

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

Thanks for the updates @gardenman !  Now I know I can go ahead and skip it.

Yeah, it was a very predictable outcome. Next year will be the first  transgender winner year in all likelihood. I'd like to see them just get back to playing the game, but with social media and the pressure it brings, that's unlikely.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!