Honored Contributor

Re: 09/25/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

What are the chances Taylor will take Monte on her cruise?  Slim or none?

Honored Contributor

I hope Monte knows he made a $750,000 mistake.

She used him I'm sure no budding romance going to happen outside the BB house -

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

What are the chances Taylor will take Monte on her cruise?  Slim or none?

None.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

I hope Monte knows he made a $750,000 mistake.

She used him I'm sure no budding romance going to happen outside the BB house -

I think he realized he'd made a mistake during Taylor's closing statement.  If he didn't know it then, he knows it now. He's made bad strategic moves all season, so why stop at the finale?

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Regular Contributor

@gardenman @You did a great job all season with your daily updates.  We all appreciate your analysis and opinion.  Hope to see all of these of you who watch Big Brother next season.  I have enjoyed all of your comments.  So sad with the outcome but I am getting used to it.  

Respected Contributor

@gardenman, thank you for all the post this season. Often times your threads were far more entertaining than the actual show.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks to everyone and I'm glad it's over!   Monte is the dimmest bulb in the box.  Taylor played them all, took every situation and turned it to her advantage.  Oh well,  hopefully next year............ 

Honored Contributor

Dr Will has had way too much plastic surgery. 

Honored Contributor

And another season comes to an end. The good news is there's one less cause now for BB25. (Though we likely would have had a black woman win in BB23 if Tiffany and Hannah hadn't thrown their games away.) We've now had Asian winners, Hispanic winners, a disabled winner, a black male, and a black female winner, male and female gay winners, so we're running low on causes. We may finally get back to just playing the game to win it again at some point soon. (There's still transgender and a few other "causes" for BB to champion, but maybe they'll give us a break for a year or two.)

Monte now knows he threw away his chance to win. Taylor has gravitated to Joe now. Finding out he's a successful lawyer and not a fitness expert likely helped there. Monte's plan to spend a year in a van traveling the country likely isn't high on Taylor's wish list either. "Wait? You want to live in a van for a year? Just driving around and blogging about it? Let me know how that works out for you." I don't see Taylor as the roughing-it type. I suspect Monte will tire of that very quickly also, so if you're in the market for a used van, keep an eye on Monte's social media.

I think the Kyle/Alyssa showmance could be real and be our next BB marriage. They do seem to have a connection. We'll have to see. I think that's likely to be the lasting relationship from this season. Now it's time to put the season behind us and move on. BB 25 will be here eventually and hopefully; CBS will learn from this season and make a few adjustments. (Like starting it earlier and ending it before the NFL season kicks off.) And maybe doing something to make the last few weeks more interesting.

No winter version seems in the plans for now. If their fall schedule implodes and they need something to fill the void, that could all change, but they seem to be geared more to summer of 2023 than anything right now. Which works out for me. I've got World Cup Soccer starting on November 20th and lasting through December 18th. Lots of other stuff going on also.

It's been an interesting season. Not my favorite by a long shot. Way too predictable. But it's better than no BB. And we have one less cause for CBS/BB to push next year, so there's that.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Will we ever know what the problem in the jury house was?