Honored Contributor

Re: ANOTHER OPEN FRONT CARDIGAN???

I've never buttoned a sweater in my life..............(used to drive my ma crazy)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@10000Nicknames@chrystaltree

Those open front cardigans do not flatter me... so I think I have seen enough...

I T A Teach!!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

O/P great thread. Well, I have some open cardigan's from Logo line that I like very much. They have a lot of movement because of the cascading front. Of course I do not  layer as Lori does but, I do like her open cardigan's. I have had compliments on them when I wear them.

Trusted Contributor

@apple1964 wrote:

O/P great thread. Well, I have some open cardigan's from Logo line that I like very much. They have a lot of movement because of the cascading front. Of course I do not  layer as Lori does but, I do like her open cardigan's. I have had compliments on them when I wear them.

Thanks, Apple.  I started the thread because I was REALLY surprised to see another long sleeved, open front cardigan TSV.  She's had so many already.  

I have several open cardigans, too.  Some SG, but mostly LCNY, and I also get compliments.  I think if the upcoming TSV was 3/4 sleeve (or elbow sleeve), and it had pockets, and maybe some spring/summer colors (there are a couple), I would have been happier.  But I don't think SG is out to make BONATTHE BEACH happy!! LOL

Trusted Contributor

OP, I had the very same thought as you when I saw the email with the SG TSV!!!  "ANOTHER one?????!!!"

Can't recall, but I suppose this one is in another "new knit" fabric...   Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

@Thisismynickname wrote:

OP, I had the very same thought as you when I saw the email with the SG TSV!!!  "ANOTHER one?????!!!"

Can't recall, but I suppose this one is in another "new knit" fabric...   Smiley Wink

-------------------

Ha!  It's a rayon/nylon/poly blend just like all the others.  Oh well, get ready for 40-50 thousand to sell, one of which will not be going to me. Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@10000Nicknames wrote:

@Thisismynickname wrote:

-------------------

Ha!  It's a rayon/nylon/poly blend just like all the others.  Oh well, get ready for 40-50 thousand to sell, one of which will not be going to me. Woman Very Happy

P.S.  But it will be the "softest thing you've ever worn - best thing I've done since coming to the Q!" 

Trusted Contributor

Hmmmmm.....wonder why my last comment is grayed out?  Hope I'm not on the "gray" list. Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

@10000Nicknames wrote:

@10000Nicknames wrote:

@Thisismynickname wrote:

-------------------

P.S.  But it will be the "softest thing you've ever worn - best thing I've done since coming to the Q!" 

And don't forget, it's not kooky or crazy. I just hate when my clothes are crazy, and heaven forbid they're kooky!

Valued Contributor

Boring, thin material, overpriced, overdone, and a yawn.