Occasional Contributor

Is it just me?  I have a small 'dialog' box in the upper right corner that says "Shop the Show (151) then below it says "Product Detail."  The numbers are for the amount of products that have been shown, I think.

Why it is there and how do I get rid of it?  You can't click on "Product Details" with your remote so that is worthless.  Besides, if I want the product details, I don't want them showing on my tv.  I'll go to the internet for that.

The box also blocks some of the presenters' faces and in some cases, even the product.

Honored Contributor

Re: "Shop the Show" Dialog box

Heard talk about it on Facebook but not everyone has it on their TV's.    I don't have it on any of my TV's or devices.   

Honored Contributor

@Navigator9591.  Have no idea what you're talking about. Does this appear on your TV or where?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Have you tried hitting the exit button on your remote?  

There is a box that pops up on my TV in the lower right corner.  When I hit exit it goes away.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Trusted Contributor

@Navigator9591 

I've never seen that. I have Xfinity cable. What are you using to watch?

Respected Contributor

I have not seen this either. Not clear where this is being seen.

Super Contributor

It's not just you @Navigator9591 

Showing up on the QVC and HSN broadcasts on my TV now. I cut the cable a few years ago and just have Xfinity internet to stream programming.

Exit button doesn't work to remove. Click a few other navigational buttons and still there. Oh well, I don't usually watch the big TV stream of Q anyway. Sometimes livestream chats but that has become rare of late. 

Honored Contributor

I think it depends on the TV. I have that annoying box at the upper right hand of my TV screen that I use in my office but it's not on the other TVs. I would also like to get rid of it!!!

Occasional Contributor

RE: "Shop the Show" dialog box

Hi,

This is on an Amazon Fire tv.  I don't have cable and stream everything (yes, I cut the cord).  It certainly wouldn't be on my computer as I don't stream QVC on my computer.

Today, the box comes and goes.  Whenever the item changes, the box appears.  After a few seconds, it goes away.   It is annoying in that there are plenty of other 'boxes' on the screen without having one in the upper right hand corner.  

Occasional Contributor

Well, since I don't use a remote for my computer, that leaves my television as the culprit.